Previous topic - Next topic

Abcd

Quote from: Branfan4life on February 28, 2016, 10:19:29 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 10:16:24 PM
I have no idea, I just know she was in The Big Chop. It's crazy but oh well

what's the big chop?
Some bullshit he jus came up with...he don't know wtf he talkin bout

brocka4life

Yeah, I said I sensed the Shay shade a day or so ago and was provided with Instagram photos from 2 and 4 weeks ago; one of which Brandy posted that included Shay that she (Brandy) conveniently removed around the time "we" thought she was shading Monica. #poorShay and I think that "catch the Shayde" clip was towards her as well. Lmao

Jon

so lost at the some posts in here. brandy has been acting out? lol

Bish

Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 10:35:13 PM
Yeah, I said I sensed the Shay shade a day or so ago and was provided with Instagram photos from 2 and 4 weeks ago; one of which Brandy posted that included Shay that she (Brandy) conveniently removed around the time "we" thought she was shading Monica. #poorShay and I think that "catch the Shayde" clip was towards her as well. Lmao
So all this time Brandy was shading Shay, but Monica thought it was about her so she made a shady post on her IG...

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 10:05:15 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:58:25 PM
Maybe this is who bran was dragging when we thought she was talking about Monica. Wow.  Who knows tho :dead:  yeesh

It is. This started on her birthday. Or that's when she unfollowed them.
I'm crying. Yall be on it  :kii:

brocka4life

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 10:37:54 PM
So all this time Brandy was shading Shay, but Monica thought it was about her so she made a shady post on her IG...

I can neither confirm nor deny that. But I did notice Brandy and Shay not following one another at or around that time.

Rxxf

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 09:45:30 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 09:40:58 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 09:15:18 PM
I don't think Brandy is always the problem. I think she is flawed like all of us.

But that fucking Shay. I don't trust ha! She wants the spotlight. She has her adorable baby doing modeling now and she started a public fund for her education. I think Brandy's intuition is right with that hag.

Brandy is very sensitive and she lets the wrong people in her life. I just want her to be happy.

For real??!?! :uhh:
Are you serious? Is she on welfare? Or just greedy? She needs to fund her child's education like every other parent. Get a job. Still can't do it? Get a better job smdh

I follow her on IG and she had a gofundme type of account for her daughters education.

knowing damn well her best friend could provide that money for her own daughter

i could see the jealousy
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:06:38 PM
After all she's accomplished in life, I'm crying at Broadway being the moment she gets cocky.  girl :dead: y'all need to come up with something else

wait until u see that bitch on broadway
BRANDY

RekeRig

Rxxf

February 28, 2016, 10:43:35 PM #490 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:43:47 PM by Rawlf
this wasn't no typical fan base going UP for ha
bitch was treated like royalty, A-List to the max
:dead:
BRANDY

Monika

Omg, i think you're right!  :kii:

Brandy got rippied to shreads because people thought she was talking about Monica. SMH
Yahudah

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: Sirius on February 28, 2016, 10:39:31 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on February 28, 2016, 10:05:15 PM
Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:58:25 PM
Maybe this is who bran was dragging when we thought she was talking about Monica. Wow.  Who knows tho :dead:  yeesh

It is. This started on her birthday. Or that's when she unfollowed them.
I'm crying. Yall be on it  :kii:
BRANDY

Rxxf

i know i'm late as fuck
and never know a damn thing

but y'all be on it when it comes to these people's pages
where do y'all find the damnz time
:dead:
BRANDY