Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: jtwoeleven on February 29, 2016, 12:25:14 AM
Whew Bran...hit us with some new music or something...fans should never have this much time to psychoanalyze stuff like this... :unsure: :-(
right lol

GLOCK

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 10:37:54 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 10:35:13 PM
Yeah, I said I sensed the Shay shade a day or so ago and was provided with Instagram photos from 2 and 4 weeks ago; one of which Brandy posted that included Shay that she (Brandy) conveniently removed around the time "we" thought she was shading Monica. #poorShay and I think that "catch the Shayde" clip was towards her as well. Lmao
So all this time Brandy was shading Shay, but Monica thought it was about her so she made a shady post on her IG...
Monica was referring to k Michelle
She's allegedly dating rocko

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Wait did someone delete my comment? I'm about to write a letter to fucking congressional leaders.

Herb.

Quote from: with love, Glock on February 29, 2016, 12:56:38 AM
Yeah, I said I sensed the Shay shade a day or so ago and was provided with Instagram photos from 2 and 4 weeks ago; one of which Brandy posted that included Shay that she (Brandy) conveniently removed around the time "we" thought she was shading Monica. #poorShay and I think that "catch the Shayde" clip was towards her as well. Lmao
So all this time Brandy was shading Shay, but Monica thought it was about her so she made a shady post on her IG...
she afraid that 20 bucks of child support goin 2ward a movie date?

Scott.

Quote from: with love, Glock on February 29, 2016, 12:56:38 AM

We don't know who K is dating. That same week, there was a report saying that she was dating Safaree. We dont' know who Mo was talking about and we don't know who K fucking. I've lost count.

RekeRig

MAY

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:21:15 PM
Wish y'all would shut the fuck up tryna start shit

That's her BEST friend. Literally. You don't know what her post is about

:plzstop: :omgwatshappening:

RekeRig

ssdsdsddsd stop quoting my fumes. glad bran drags some of them fans now lolz

LOONA.

SouravMay

didnt rig do the whole monica/brandy beef thread fiasco, and now he is tryin to preach

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

RekeRig

Quote from: Rajesha on February 29, 2016, 03:45:44 AM
didnt rig do the whole monica/brandy beef thread fiasco, and now he is tryin to preach

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
yea i thought she was draggin monz

:ohwow:

RekeRig

dont think they were ever besties tho lol

MAY

Something is definitely going on. Maybe with this new found confidence Brandy has decided to clean house within her social circle. I do know that some friends are meant to be there for a certain part of your life, but not necessarily for the long haul. I always kinda felt that way about Shay, but not Keisha.

OR...

I'm hoping this isn't the case, but sometimes I do wonder about Brandy's personality. Like, she's a sweetheart and all to us, but knowing her on a personal level could be something totally different. It does seem like she tends to be hot & cold with a lot of her friends.

Hopefully they can work through whatever it is, because it's hard to find genuine, good friends.