f
f
f
ff
f
f
f
f
Hey guys! just getting here! oh-oh---oh! oh no..

b

Poor Shay :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on February 29, 2016, 11:40:37 AM
Something is definitely going on. Maybe with this new found confidence Brandy has decided to clean house within her social circle. I do know that some friends are meant to be there for a certain part of your life, but not necessarily for the long haul. I always kinda felt that way about Shay, but not Keisha.

OR...

I'm hoping this isn't the case, but sometimes I do wonder about Brandy's personality. Like, she's a sweetheart and all to us, but knowing her on a personal level could be something totally different. It does seem like she tends to be hot & cold with a lot of her friends.

Hopefully they can work through whatever it is, because it's hard to find genuine, good friends.

If it's the former, I can relate.

MAY

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:22:59 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on February 28, 2016, 06:20:57 PM
Welp Alexis enjoy Brandy friendship while you have it lol. I think Brandy has another side we don't know or see
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhd

dnt we alls

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Rxxf

February 29, 2016, 01:01:10 PM #543 Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 01:01:57 PM by Rawlf
i respect everyone's decisions. and hope for the best.
i do really cherish bran/keisha's connection tho.
so beautiful, from the outside looking in, of course.
BRANDY

MAY

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 06:53:55 PM
Maybe she should just stay in the house and stfu to appease everyone and make them feel comfortable? I'll text Frank silent and help them get right on that

bjjnh

:everythingok: :usureuok: :mmyulost:

MAY

Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 07:06:28 PM
Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 06:50:05 PM
Some of ya'll truly need psych evaluations
hgf

tht brockafag rlly SENT me tryna be SMARTS! & mess
:udontlookok:

How many pages later and you're still worried about me? Birl, let it go. Drop it like Brandy drops her friends.

sdfbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Not "BIRL"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

MAY

Quote from: m.monk on February 28, 2016, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

oh dumb bitch shut the fuck up

:omgwatshappening:

MAY

Quote from: m.monk on February 28, 2016, 08:33:42 PM
Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:46:02 PM
When she was living in NYC, she radiated confidence and positive energy.  She didn't have to say a word and everybody saw it.  That was real.  This ain't real to me.  I'll be glad when it's over.

That Wendy interview with the he short cut and glossy fit arms>>>>

She found her inner light.
That's my favorite Ghan interview of all time I think because of what she radiated at that time.

Now it's almost like she's gone off the deep and and it went to something else.
And I noticed the shift start happening when she started saying she was over NY; that she was ready to move back.
Then all these fake accents and mess started coming in.
One minute she's sounding like Lucille Ball and the next she sounds like a Mob Wife. We saw her pouting her lips up like a fish for no reason. We saw her weight change again.

Ghan was changing.

We saw her go from very distraught after the breakup with Ryan, to looking like she found INNER love and happiness during the time of the Wendy interview; to confusion (mob wife accent)
To now slight Cockiness.

I just need her to take it back to the inner love Ghan we saw

oh dummy you can shut the fuck up as well.

Ddy... :omgwatshappening:

MAY

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:10:32 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 09:09:34 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 28, 2016, 09:04:08 PM
No one knows the ins and outs of her relationships with people. I'm sure Bran has a bitch side to her but most females do, especially celebs. We just notice Bran's fallouts more than other celebs because it's bran and we are stans.

I can't imagine Bran being so grounded but not realizing when she's wrong or in the fault. I can't imagine her knowing she did some wrong but then posting shit like she did on social media. Like she's not THAT in denial if at all.

Now all of a sudden "maybe Brandy really is a bitch..."

"Omg I want her to be successful"

Whitney, JLO, Beyonce, Aretha, Mon, mariah and many other artists have had moments of being a bitch or rumors of being a bitch. Didn't affect their success.

It's not easy having and maintaining relationships as a celeb. It's really really not. Especially when you're successful. And I'm sorry but Bran seems like she had NEEDY friends and Bran is the type of chick to need her space. And bitches don't respond well to that type of shit. Is bran innocent? Probably not all the time. But the reaches in this thread are a little much. Too much speculation.

Bran got her life under control. If she ain't worried why are you?

Thanks for setting the record straight, Bran.
lol ur posts have been no different or less "know it all" than his or Mine. Stop.

dfbfbbbbbbb

You have HAD IT :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Sovereign.

Y'all are a mess! :kii:

Brandy, ger'! Get these fags some music so they can get real.

Sovereign.

And what happened with Kwee' & Neicy? :diddraispoot:

VirgoMind

All of these assumptions and conclusions lol wow. i just pray everyone here friendships are perfect and without conflict lol