Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINE.

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 05:04:19 PM
before I even go through these 13 pages I will say that I think Brandy has found her old self.
But her entire old self. The one who was very cocky and shady towards others. Who in ways looked down and tease others. For example Countess.

Im sad for her because it's almost as if she hasnt learned her lesson. At first I thought she did. Around the Roxy days and things she seemed so in tune with her spirit and how important just being loving and kind was.
Slowly she started becoming braggadocios and tooting her own horn. One minute you find her saying Confidence is Quiet. Cockiness and Arrogance are loud; but then hours later bragging in a sense on twitter about how shes the shit etc.

Now we see her saying how she will jst cut someone off if their not right in her eyes. These Bye from the other side hashtags and things. Bran has seemed to me now become the Old Brandy she realized she didnt want to be.
That she wanted to remain humble and learn from the experiences Life has taught her. But now is she not doing that. She is proud to boast that shes back to her 90s self.

So its a bit confusing as a fan when you see her life turn out a way, she says she learned from then, and all of the sudden shes doing the exact opposite. Its a bit alarming honestly. I love her but Im praying that she remembers why 90s Bran had to learn the life lessons she did. Because its looking like maybe she hasnt or isnt away that if she hasnt learned those lessons, then life is going to have to remind her again. And she has to know this because she knows about the law of attraction and how the universe works. Thats what kinda gets to me the most is the fact thats shes enlightened. Smh..

ugh Bran..lol sorry rant over. love her :stressed:
n

Herb.

ZuZu

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 04:58:35 PM
Quote from: ZuZu on February 28, 2016, 04:57:31 PM
Sometimes good people get sick of being treated badly. Theres a reason no one shades Brandy after she CUTS them off clean. For those pointing fingers at Bran, don't.

WOOO
this was hot
:ohwow:

:jackiessales: ralph u so silly! lol!

BORderline

Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 28, 2016, 05:00:40 PM
Are yawl in here discussing who Brandy is friends with? :dead:

Cause I don't give a shit. Yawl really shouldn't either LOLZ!

And worry bout their damn friends and mess.

Not being mad at her cause she decided to stay away from someone who did not have some good intentions...

F

F
Fishy she

Go Stan for Keisha then
Hxhhshshshshs

Herb.

dont do that to my GODrian :omgwatshappening:

lemme read this thesis :wub:

LOONA.

February 28, 2016, 05:05:29 PM #215 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:05:39 PM by Drais.
The thought of her sitting on instagram reading the gurs while smoking a blunt has me in fits.   

Young

Quote from: MelMel on February 28, 2016, 04:12:51 PM
what kinda purge is happening

sdfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

because..

SouravMay

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 05:05:29 PM
[COLOR=#0463BCThe thought of her sitting on instagram reading the gurs while smoking a blunt has me in fits.   [/COLOR]

d
B7

Herb.

LOONA.

February 28, 2016, 05:06:57 PM #219 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:07:12 PM by Drais.
d

If Rih did this y'all would be praising her.

Young

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 04:13:45 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

!!!!!

Hopefully she's lashing Monica since they were never friends!!! It's just interesting that she was very close friends with people like Kelly, Serena, Shay, Ryan, the guy that signed her I forgot his name and now Keisha apparently. Can't seem to keep any kind of relationship.

I'm gonna pray for Queen. I don't want her to block her blessings by going down the wrong path. It's human to react to negativity with negativity but I believe in what you put out in the universe is what you get back and I want her to win and be successful.

you're speaking in here

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM
People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.

Yeah and it ain't fucking cute

Young

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 04:17:05 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 04:06:50 PM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

oh no...

sfdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddfsd
fsd
sfd
sf
f
fssf
dfs

fss
ff
f
f
f
fd
fd
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
f
ff
f
f
f
f
Hey guys! just getting here! oh-oh---oh! oh no..

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM
People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.
why is that a concern/focus tho?
That's kinda sad and dorky IMO

Is she yawl sister or mom?

Worry about yo family or something

Or a better notion is .... worry about yourself :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z