Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martian

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 05:03:54 PM
if we can be so concerned with who's charting, receiving certifications, etc.
and spend hours arguing about it (literally, i saw a thread where some gorls were in there arguing for hours about it)
I don't see a big difference between discussing that and other things related to our favs.
!!!!!!

:plzstop:

LiiVE

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 05:06:57 PM
d

If Rih did this y'all would be praising her.

wait u kinda have a point  :ohwow:

not too long ago you guys were mad that brandy was too "humble" :hmph:

Young

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:22:34 PM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on February 28, 2016, 04:13:54 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with her but the arrogance isn't cute . Then she gets on radio saying she was bullied and now humbled because of it . Her behavior isn't consistent .
Brandy has always had a reputation for being a bitch and now I'm starting to see she may not have been a victim all along (bullying). It's sad. Her attitude is not cute.

I love brandy
her voice is THE BEST
one of biggest influences in several ways

but because of this i know hen she aint doing right.
and she aint doing right.
am sorr'

shes been cutting the fuck up and someone needs to sit her down and give her a good READING.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

If there were other things to talk about I.e. Music, videos, alber I'm sure no one would care but

:letsmessfag:

Angel In Disguise

You know wha? No comment because I don't want her to block my NEW account.  :supluv:

martian

Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 05:10:48 PM
If there were other things to talk about I.e. Music, videos, alber I'm sure no one would care but

this truth... :plzstop:

SouravMay

Everybody loves to talk about shade and beef, it is human nature lol
B7

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

what the world

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 05:06:57 PM
d

If Rih did this y'all would be praising her.

I wouldnt I found some of her antics disgusting as well. Dont know why ya'll think people get passes around here
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:25:08 PM

Bran is kinda ALL over the girls page lmao!!

Love their relationship

awwww lol
now i see how i look when i get delusional sddsdsds

they aint friends hun

n

they fell out..ya know, kinda like you were saying about Branica lmao :cheerup: :cheerup:

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: FINE. on February 28, 2016, 05:09:57 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 05:03:54 PM
if we can be so concerned with who's charting, receiving certifications, etc.
and spend hours arguing about it (literally, i saw a thread where some gorls were in there arguing for hours about it)
I don't see a big difference between discussing that and other things related to our favs.
!!!!!!

:plzstop:

bbbbbbbbbbbb

Who was it Af'

Herb.

February 28, 2016, 05:12:30 PM #238 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:13:08 PM by Herbie
Quote from: BENTLEY! on February 28, 2016, 05:08:23 PM
Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:01:42 PM
People's concern/focus seems to be more with Brandy's recent pattern of behavior, rather than who she is friend's with at the moment.
why is that a concern/focus tho?
That's kinda sad and dorky IMO

Is she yawl sister or mom?

Worry about yo family or something

Or a better notion is .... worry about yourself :dead:
For many of us GHan is like family. That's the kind of love we have for her.

And Bent I love you but for you to say something like that when you drag artists for points on here, I don't think its fair for you to suddenly take a stance of "if it doesn't affect you, don't worry about it".

Especially calling people sad and dorky. I kinda took that a certain way because I'm discussing it as well.

yummy

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 05:11:09 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 05:10:48 PM

this truth... :plzstop: