Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

death

i would luv to see her embrace cec' more

CandyCrush

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: Branfan4life on February 28, 2016, 06:31:44 PM
I see your trrrrrue colorsssss shiiiining through...

#Everybodyaintastar

:supluv:
That hashtag irked the fuck out of me.

Maybe she meant star, as in a supporter. People who are fans of her who support her are called stars.

Monika

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 06:33:53 PM
Quote from: Branfan4life on February 28, 2016, 06:31:44 PM
I see your trrrrrue colorsssss shiiiining through...

#Everybodyaintastar

:supluv:
That hashtag irked the fuck out of me.

She be reading this board. She was talking about this site. :dead:
Yahudah

Angel In Disguise

February 28, 2016, 06:39:44 PM #348 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 06:41:01 PM by Angel In Disguise
Ok, here I go...
I'm reading through the thread and I'm seeing the concern. Something is different and I'm hoping it's just one of her phases she goes through.

The first time I noticed it was on The Chew a few months ago.  She was acting a bit short and not like her bubbly self that she was when she came on in May promoting Chicago. They were cooking and asked her to chop something and she said, "No," really flat. When I looked up her appearance on Twitter, I saw this:

So, fans are not the only ones paying attention.  I just wrote it off as her having a bad day (everyone has them).  But, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  Some see it as awesome.  I don't. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I hope everything works out soon. I'm praying for her.  Pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. That's in scripture, too.  I'm a spiritual person and I'm telling you I don't sense happiness here.  She was soooooo happy doing Chicago.  I'm hoping she recaptures that in LA even if it's only for a week.

death

Chameleon

Wtf!!!

If true they need to fix this! Keisha has been ride or die for Ghan since the accident [instagram]
[/instagram]

martian

Herb.

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 06:32:54 PM
Brandy has had low self-esteem for a long time. It was disguised as being "humble" when really, I think, she wasn't confident and felt she couldn't be who she really was.

When you don't believe in yourself, you attract people and situations that are not good for you, because you think that's what you deserve.

I believe her eyes have been opened and she's letting go of people who are not good for her.

The NEXT Brandy indeed lol
I can understand this.

I can't tell you how many people asked me, "When you talked to her on the phone those times, why didn't you bring up your music, etc."...and my answer was simple. I was there to talk about GHan , and BSource. Period. Not me and my personal mess.

There's a difference between loving someone and just feeling honored to be able to speak with them, and lowkey seeing someone as an opportunity. Maybe GHan has been surrounded by people who have taken advantage of her kind hearted spirit. She's in the industry, she has money, she knows people, and she's friendly. So to many people that may mean "oooh hey buddy! :cheerup: "

Not many people get the chance to speak on the phone to their fav. But that's the kind of person GHan has been. And I pity anyone who has taken advantage of her. They deserve to be shaded and cut off. And broke! :cheerup:

Palladium

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 04:21:15 PM
Wish y'all would shut the fuck up tryna start shit

That's her BEST friend. Literally. You don't know what her post is about

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the assumptions

dddddddddddddd

martian

Wait did you save that tweet about The Crew this whole time?

Bish

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:39:44 PM
Ok, here I go...
I'm reading through the thread and I'm seeing the concern. Something is different and I'm hoping it's just one of her phases she goes through.

The first time I noticed it was on The Chew a few months ago.  She was acting a bit short and not like her bubbly self that she was when she came on in May promoting Chicago. They were cooking and asked her to chop something and she said, "No," really flat. When I looked up her appearance on Twitter, I saw this:

So, fans are not the only ones paying attention.  I just wrote it off as her having a bad day (everyone has them).  But, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  Some see it as awesome.  I don't. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I hope everything works out soon. I'm praying for her.  Pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. That's in scripture, too.  I'm a spiritual person and I'm telling you I don't sense happiness here.  She was soooooo happy doing Chicago.  I'm hoping she recaptures that in LA even if it's only for a week.
:stressed:

death

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 06:42:08 PM
Wait did you save that tweet about The Crew this whole time?
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Monika

Yahudah

Angel In Disguise

When she was living in NYC, she radiated confidence and positive energy.  She didn't have to say a word and everybody saw it.  That was real.  This ain't real to me.  I'll be glad when it's over.