tht brockafag rlly SENT me tryna be SMARTS! & mess
:udontlookok:

death

evaluation! heres wats goin on!

damns poophead

BigDawg

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Monika

Ugh, i bet Brandy gets so much hate sent to her through social media. People are crazy.  :'(
Yahudah

Rxxf

February 28, 2016, 07:00:00 PM #380 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 07:00:27 PM by Rawlf
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 06:53:37 PM
I think this newfound "confidence" is the result of Brandy getting so much validation in the past year. From Broadway (all those celebs coming out like Aretha Franklin to support and the love she got from the fans), getting her own show, Beggin and Pleading praise. It does feel like the old Brandy is back- the good and the bad side. Brandy is more quiet and humble when she's going through rough times in her professional life. I think this is separate from what's going on with her friends but maybe there is a connection between the two.

i wouldn't be surprised if BROADWAY did this
:plzstop:
bits, all WALKS off LIFE was praising Brandy
the young, middle and old. i was in awe hearing the things i was hearing.
Broadway can give the right star a certain EDGE/RESPECT.
BRANDY

Rxxf

it'd be a kii if Brandy came on here all of a sudden and lashed us for our evaluations
:dead:
i would LIVE for that
BRANDY

'ology

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 07:01:20 PM
it'd be a kii if Brandy came on here all of a sudden and lashed us for our evaluations
i would LIVE for that

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbjohvvch
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Angel In Disguise

I would never call anyone out of their name, least of all Brandy.  I said she was acting different on the show.  Just not in a great mood.  I wrote it off as a bad day (which she's entitled to!).  I saw that tweet, though, and didn't forget it.

Bye y'all.

Bish

Quote from: Rawlf on February 28, 2016, 07:01:20 PM
i would LIVE for that

S

Does she still have her 'ccount?

:mmyulost:

hewritez

From my experience, most friends are disloyal.

I've had friends for ten + years who have done me bogus. The only people who have never disappointed me are my sister and my parents.

Friends are great for a laugh, and sometimes a shoulder to cry on, but nothing more.

Bran seems like the type of person who wants to give everyone a chance but then ends up disappointed in the end.

yummy

Im not really seeing the bitchiness that you all are referring too

She maybe a bit more outspoken, but that could be the result of being smothered in self doubt for so many years, no?

brocka4life

Quote from: Blues trans clue on February 28, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 06:50:05 PM
Some of ya'll truly need psych evaluations
hgf

tht brockafag rlly SENT me tryna be SMARTS! & mess
:udontlookok:

How many pages later and you're still worried about me? Birl, let it go. Drop it like Brandy drops her friends.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: hewritez on February 28, 2016, 07:04:27 PM
From my experience, most friends are disloyal.

I've had friends for ten + years who have done me bogus. The only people who have never disappointed me are my sister and my parents.

Friends are great for a laugh, and sometimes a shoulder to cry on, but nothing more.

Bran seems like the type of person who wants to give everyone a chance but then ends up disappointed in the end.

That's some bad experiences in your case but I do have a couple of friends that I consider family.

Abcd

I think we should delete this thread though