Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 08:38:02 PM
Quote from: m.monk on February 28, 2016, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

oh dumb bitch shut the fuck up
monk omfg :omgwatshappening:
:hehe:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: shenellica_Bettencourt on February 28, 2016, 08:39:07 PM
Quote from: NexTae on February 28, 2016, 08:31:33 PM
Quote from: Steffon on February 28, 2016, 08:29:16 PM
So disappointed in both of them. This is sad. They were like sisters and always had each other back!

!!!
Don't care about Shay, Niecy, and whoever else. I really admired the friendship she had with Keisha. They seemed like family.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's the godmother of her son  :uhh:

they need to fix this. I'm hurt by this
sssssssssss

yawl gotta stop this ... please

H.#.G.*.Z

BRockaBaby

Quote from: martian on February 28, 2016, 04:17:10 PM
in her defense, sometimes people go through things that cause them to see things differently and make big changes in their lives, including the people they surround themselves with. there has to be more to the story.

!!!!

Like I'm glad we are all acting like we know wtf is going on... :uhh:

death

Quote from: TriBeCa on February 28, 2016, 08:37:36 PM
These girls came for Bran and I'm proud that she blatantly stuck up for herself. No there was no subliminal message from her end. Should you expect anything else, knowing the roles thatSonya and Whitney play in her life. When Shay chimed in, it seemed like Bran wasn't having it. And the whole #ByeFromTheOtherSide is meant to be a mockery of Adeles's 'Hello From The Other Side'. Aka #ByeBitch. These women don't like the fact that Bran feels she has a purpose and was put on this earth for a reason. That reason, according to Bran, is to inspire others. They can't take her being 'God's vessel'.
ssssssssss

....this my...

death

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 08:46:05 PM

:plzstop: as it goes beyond the stop point.

OMF. Faggot. No one has ever mentioned you and asia in the same sentence.

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 07:05:25 PM
Im not really seeing the bitchiness that you all are referring too

She maybe a bit more outspoken, but that could be the result of being smothered in self doubt for so many years, no?
lol I agree

How dare she come out of her shell. I know I don't want a human
era mess. God forbid she come out of a DARK period in her life and finally start patting herself on the back and loving herself

It's not because of anything spiritual, or all of the work SHE has put in to become better. It HAS to be because a few thousand people came to see freakin "Chicago" and told her how great she is :uhh:

Like People haven't been kissing her ass and calling her the GREATEST since age fucking 14. please.

Herb.

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 28, 2016, 08:49:14 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 28, 2016, 08:46:05 PM

:plzstop: as it goes beyond the stop point.

OMF. Faggot. No one has ever mentioned you and asia in the same sentence.
koj90uihy8xgu[axax0]axg0ax80axg0ax08]axgaxg8ax]08axga8]0xgxa80gx80x

r u asian :ohwow:

no. im jamaican and indian :ohwow:

Bish

but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

Lmao love you too!

GLOCK

Quote from: Drais. on February 28, 2016, 07:55:01 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:39:44 PM
Ok, here I go...
I'm reading through the thread and I'm seeing the concern. Something is different and I'm hoping it's just one of her phases she goes through.

The first time I noticed it was on The Chew a few months ago.  She was acting a bit short and not like her bubbly self that she was when she came on in May promoting Chicago. They were cooking and asked her to chop something and she said, "No," really flat. When I looked up her appearance on Twitter, I saw this:

So, fans are not the only ones paying attention.  I just wrote it off as her having a bad day (everyone has them).  But, it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  Some see it as awesome.  I don't. I'm not sure what's going on here, but I hope everything works out soon. I'm praying for her.  Pride comes before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. That's in scripture, too.  I'm a spiritual person and I'm telling you I don't sense happiness here.  She was soooooo happy doing Chicago.  I'm hoping she recaptures that in LA even if it's only for a week.

d

No wonder she blocked you.   

NBXBBBZBZBZBNNNZZNNZNZNZNZNNZNNZ

GLOCK

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 08:57:03 PM
I'm saying.

Lmao love you too!

STUNNA GOD