Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

r u faggot?

keep tatyana's name owt ur fucking mouth. honkey

BRockaBaby

No one knows the ins and outs of her relationships with people. I'm sure Bran has a bitch side to her but most females do, especially celebs. We just notice Bran's fallouts more than other celebs because it's bran and we are stans.

I can't imagine Bran being so grounded but not realizing when she's wrong or in the fault. I can't imagine her knowing she did some wrong but then posting shit like she did on social media. Like she's not THAT in denial if at all.

Now all of a sudden "maybe Brandy really is a bitch..."

"Omg I want her to be successful"

Whitney, JLO, Beyonce, Aretha, Mon, mariah and many other artists have had moments of being a bitch or rumors of being a bitch. Didn't affect their success.

It's not easy having and maintaining relationships as a celeb. It's really really not. Especially when you're successful. And I'm sorry but Bran seems like she had NEEDY friends and Bran is the type of chick to need her space. And bitches don't respond well to that type of shit. Is bran innocent? Probably not all the time. But the reaches in this thread are a little much. Too much speculation.

Bran got her life under control. If she ain't worried why are you?

brocka4life

About that diss track tho.

How the hell are some of us more "hurt" than the actual people involved? That's the point where you shutdown your PC and shut off your phone. This is not 2nd Life.

RekeRig

After all she's accomplished in life, I'm crying at Broadway being the moment she gets cocky.  girl :dead: y'all need to come up with something else

Bish

Quote from: with love, Glock on February 28, 2016, 09:00:01 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 08:57:03 PM
Quote from: m.monk on February 28, 2016, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

oh dumb bitch shut the fuck up
Lmao love you too!

:kii: :supluv:

brocka4life

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 28, 2016, 09:04:08 PM
No one knows the ins and outs of her relationships with people. I'm sure Bran has a bitch side to her but most females do, especially celebs. We just notice Bran's fallouts more than other celebs because it's bran and we are stans.

I can't imagine Bran being so grounded but not realizing when she's wrong or in the fault. I can't imagine her knowing she did some wrong but then posting shit like she did on social media. Like she's not THAT in denial if at all.

Whitney, JLO, Beyonce, Aretha, Mon, mariah and many other artists have had moments of being a bitch or rumors of being a bitch. Didn't affect their success.

It's not easy having and maintaining relationships as a celeb. It's really really not. Especially when you're successful. And I'm sorry but Bran seems like she had NEEDY friends and Bran is the type of chick to need her space. And bitches don't respond well to that type of shit. Is bran innocent? Probably not all the time. But the reaches in this thread are a little much. Too much speculation.

Thanks for setting the record straight, Bran.

Monika

February 28, 2016, 09:10:02 PM #456 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:11:13 PM by Branfan4life
Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:06:38 PM
After all she's accomplished in life, I'm crying at Broadway being the moment she gets cocky.  girl :dead: y'all need to come up with something else

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
Yahudah

RekeRig

Quote from: brocka4life on February 28, 2016, 09:09:34 PM

lol ur posts have been no different or less "know it all" than his or Mine. Stop.

RekeRig

Glad this board is back to normal though lmao!!

used to be dead around here

brocka4life

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 09:10:32 PM

lol ur posts have been no different or less "know it all" than his or Mine. Stop.

It wasn't sarcasm.

I seriously could see her saying that. And anybody on here could be the real Brandy.

But decipher what you will.

RekeRig

martian

OKAY?! :kii:

Bish

I don't think Brandy is always the problem. I think she is flawed like all of us.

But that fucking Shay. I don't trust ha! She wants the spotlight. She has her adorable baby doing modeling now and she started a public fund for her education. I think Brandy's intuition is right with that hag.

Brandy is very sensitive and she lets the wrong people in her life. I just want her to be happy.

martian

Rayana is cleaning up shop and you girls will have to DEAL

BranLover

Quote from: RIG on February 28, 2016, 08:55:53 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on February 28, 2016, 07:05:25 PM
Im not really seeing the bitchiness that you all are referring too

She maybe a bit more outspoken, but that could be the result of being smothered in self doubt for so many years, no?
lol I agree

How dare she come out of her shell. I know I don't want a human
era mess. God forbid she come out of a DARK period in her life and finally start patting herself on the back and loving herself

It's not because of anything spiritual, or all of the work SHE has put in to become better. It HAS to be because a few thousand people came to see freakin "Chicago" and told her how great she is :uhh:

Like People haven't been kissing her ass and calling her the GREATEST since age fucking 14. please.

Can't argue with this.