Casting call for Beggin' and Pleadin'

Started by Demm_, March 05, 2016, 02:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

RekeRig

i love how she STILL incorporates her vocal trickery and creativity/multiple Brandy's all up n through no matter what style of song she does lmao!!!  i remember the old discussions of "oh shouldn't do! just a lead vocal! stripped down"!

no dice, faggots LOL

Harlem

RAY7

Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 03:39:29 PM
i love how she STILL incorporates her vocal trickery and creativity/multiple Brandy's all up n through no matter what style of song she does lmao!!!  i remember the old discussions of "oh shouldn't do! just a lead vocal! stripped down"!

no dice, faggots LOL
nnnnnnnnn
shes never gonna do a song w/out harmonies/layering

RekeRig

Quote from: Yar backwards on March 05, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

no dice, faggots LOL
nnnnnnnnn
:plzstop:

and the lead vocals on this song are SO strong. my God

there really can't be a complaint unless u simply dont like the song, which is fine.

MAY

no dice, faggots LOL

!!!

I never understood the "stripped down" talk. I love that Brandy gives us so many different things on one song.
That's her signature and that's why we're always noticing something new in her older songs.

RekeRig

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 05, 2016, 03:43:20 PM

no dice, faggots LOL

!!!

I never understood the "stripped down" talk. I love that Brandy gives us so many different things on one song.
That's her signature and that's why we're always noticing something new in her older songs.
!!!! nigga's want her to be everyone but Brandy  :dead:

Harlem

no dice, faggots LOL

!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herb.

no dice, faggots LOL

!!!

right. what would be the point of her stripping out harmonies and mess :plzstop: :plzstop:

oh! vocalist! up there with the best of crackrock baptist!
gor

RAY7

Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 03:42:52 PM

no dice, faggots LOL
nnnnnnnnn

there really can't be a complaint unless u simply dont like the song, which is fine.
but I dont think anyone wants NO harmonies at all
I think this is PERFECT the leads are in the forefront is all anyone wants I HOPE

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 03:37:37 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on March 05, 2016, 03:24:55 PM
:dead: YES!!!!!

I JUST started to get into this mess. I didn't want to stan owt too much.

This is perfect, all the stans know the song, but it's basically NEW.

We should correspond one of our PURCHASE days.

Try to send this thing up the iTunes Charts and get it on radio.

COME ON BRANDY!!!!!
omffffff do u use the song?

:loose2when: :loose2when:
ssssssss

I taped my stan card back together about two weeks ago :plzstop:

I was on the plane to NYC CATCHING LIFE. My dude was acting embarrassed :dead:

The first time I played it in my headphones ... ACK!

I knew I would be snatched back

But I didn't think she would YANK me like this
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

H.#.G.*.Z

RekeRig

March 05, 2016, 03:48:31 PM #59 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:48:50 PM by RIG
Quote from: Yar backwards on March 05, 2016, 03:46:05 PM
Quote from: RIG on March 05, 2016, 03:42:52 PM

no dice, faggots LOL
nnnnnnnnn

but I dont think anyone wants NO harmonies at all
I think this is PERFECT the leads are in the forefront is all anyone wants I HOPE
for sure. i just remember the old threads

but yea the mix is absolute perfection.