Golden Brooks was fired from Leth' Weap' after a table read LMAO

Started by Zankou., March 17, 2016, 04:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 17, 2016, 04:47:34 PM
She more than likely had an attitude about something or didnt mesh like they thought she would with the cast. Seems weird.

Poor girl. I actually like Copper.
usually u have a million screen tests and all kinds of mess before u even get the role

the fact that she finally got it and lost it at a damn table read
:plzstop:

i feel bad for her, but only if she isn't the reason for the firing. I cant imagine her coming in with an attitude after being out of work all this time d;sssddd if so, she's a fucking dummy

GLOCK

yeah rig is right
something had to happen!
how the hell does this happen

RekeRig

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on March 17, 2016, 04:49:35 PM
Yeah, she pissed someone off lol. You'd have to be GOD AWFUL for them to replace you after a damn table read!! lol
!!!!!  :kii: there's just no way

she aint no damn Cate Blanch' but she's not bad enough to screw up a damn table read

yummy

Quote from: RekeRocka on March 17, 2016, 04:57:27 PM
She more than likely had an attitude about something or didnt mesh like they thought she would with the cast. Seems weird.

usually u have a million screen tests and all kinds of mess before u even get the role

i feel bad for her, but only if she isn't the reason for the firing. I cant imagine her coming in with an attitude after being out of work all this time d;sssddd if so, she's a fucking dummy

eee

yeah, she must have went in there thinking she was meryl streep or somebody and thought she was going to have creative control

Nyan Cat

dddddddddvn m

gold' & keesha are rlly good tho

i def' prolly prefer keesha more a bit
but i hope this aint true!

Zankou.

dssssssss

I think she kept telling everyone about her theater degree and they just kicked her to the fckin curb lol

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on March 17, 2016, 04:59:12 PM
Quote from: RekeRocka on March 17, 2016, 04:57:27 PM

eee

yeah, she must have went in there thinking she was meryl streep or somebody and thought she was going to have creative control
!!! sd;dssssssd i didn't even think of that

she definitely seems like the kind of girl to ask for creative control over her character. "Dont wanna just be the wife! wanna be a part of the action! why dont i get a gun?!"

Zankou.

sdddddddd

you don't do that your first day on the damn job.. You do that after a few years wtf

RekeRig

Quote from: Saturn. on March 17, 2016, 05:04:44 PM
sdddddddd

you don't do that your first day on the damn job.. You do that after a few years wtf
s;ssdsdssssss i just ...

:melmel: 

Rxxf

i can't laugh at this
she has a child to feed
hope she finds something else
BRANDY