Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (CBS)    1.1/4    6.02
   Supernatural (The CW)    0.7/2    1.75

9:30 p.m.    Black-ish (ABC)    1.6/5    5.42

10 p.m.    
        Chicago PD (NBC)    1.4/5    6.69
   Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders (CBS)    1.1/4    5.89
   Nashville (ABC)    0.9/3    4.03

♛MANNY♛

The CW has picked up its first new series for next season, and it is not that new. After weeks of speculation, Supergirl will move from CBS to sister network the CW, which has renewed the superhero drama for a second season. The pickup, which comes hours after the most recent deadline for CBS to make a renewal decision on the freshman series, expands the CW DC superhero universe to four series, all from producer Greg Berlanti, as Supergirl is set to join The Flash, Arrow and DC?s Legends of Tomorrow. One of them, Flash, already crossed over to Supergirl on CBS, making for a seamless integration of the newbie into the CW superhero squad.

The CW Logo 1A Supergirl move to the CW had been rumored for awhile, with talks becoming real the last few days. A CW pickup was contingent on finding a way to produce a show of that scale (Supergirl commanded one of the highest license fees for a new series this season), for the CW. Producing studio Warner Bros. TV already made a pre-emptive effort to trim costs with a planned move of production from Los Angeles to Vancouver in Season 2. That will bring the show together with Berlanti?s current CW superhero drama series, which all are based in Vancouver.

CRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

♛MANNY♛

QuoteThe CW is firming up the remaining holes on its 2016-17 schedule.

The younger-skewing network, which just picked up CBS' Supergirl for a second season, has handed out series orders to Greg Berlanti's Riverdale, a reboot of feature film Frequency and hourlong comedic drama No Tomorrow, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. Meanwhile, the network is also passing on a second season of Julie Plec's Containment.

The four series join an already crowded slate at The CW, which is set to return every single scripted slate from this season ? save for Containment (which is canceled) as well as Beauty and the Beast, which is ending its run this summer.

Riverdale marks the latest drama at The CW for prolific producer Greg Berlanti.

Set in the present day and based on the iconic Archie Comics characters, Riverdale is a surprising and subversive take on Archie (KJ Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart, Surviving Jack), Veronica (Camila Mendes), Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Josie (Ashleigh Murray) and their friends, exploring the surrealism of small town life ? the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome fa?ade. Luke Perry co-stars.

Considered a front-runner from the start, the drama was originally developed at Fox before moving to The CW. Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa (Supergirl, Glee) penned the script and exec produces the Warner Bros. Television drama. Berlanti, a lifelong Archie fan, exec produces via his studio-based Berlanti Productions.

Riverdale gives Berlanti at least six shows on the 20216-17 schedule next season, with a potential seventh if NBC renews bubble drama Mysteries of Laura for a third season, and comes after The CW picked up Supergirlfor a second season after corporate sibling CBS passed on a sophomore run.

No Tomorrow, from the team behind The CW's Jane the Virgin, is based on a Brazilian format and follows a risk-averse, straight arrow, female procurement manager (Tori Anderson) at an Amazon-like distribution center who falls in love with a freewheeling man (Galavant's Joshua Sasse) who lives life to the fullest. Together, they embargo on a quest to fulfill their individual bucket lists to comedic and poignant results.

It marks the third hourlong comedic drama at The CW, joining previously renewed Jane and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Jane's Corinne Brinkerhoff penned the script. The drama, also like Jane, hails from CBS Television Studios and Electus, with Ben Silverman on board as an exec producer.

Frequency is a reimagining of the New Line Cinema film. In a twist from the feature, it centers on a female police detective (The Flash's Peyton List) who in 2016 discovers she is able to speak via a ham radio with her estranged father (also a detective) who died in 1996. They forge a new relationship while working together on an unresolved murder case, but unintended consequences of the "butterfly effect" wreak havoc in the present day.

From Supernatural's Jeremy Carver, the film's screenwriter Toby Emmerich is also on board to exec produce alongside Carver, John Rickard and Lin Pictures' Dan Lin and Jennifer Gwartz. The Warner Bros. Television series was originally developed for NBC during the 2014-15 season and co-stars Riley Smith (Nashville), Mekhi Phifer, Lenny Jacobson, Anthony Ruivivar, Devin Kelley and Daniel Bonjour.

♛MANNY♛

The Real O'Neals - Renewed for 2nd Season

Nashville - Cancelled by ABC

Chicago Justice - Ordered to Series by NBC

The Good Wife - Spinoff starring Christine Baranski and Cush Jumbo in Works for CBS All Access

Riverdale, Frequency & No Tomorrow Ordered to Series by The CW; Containment Cancelled

Supergirl - Renewed for Season 2 by CW

CSI: Cyber - Cancelled by CBS After 2 Seasons

Powerless and Trial & Error - Comedies Ordered to Series by NBC

Life in Pieces - Renewed for a 2nd Season by CBS

The Exorcist, Lethal Weapon, Making History, Pitch, The Mick & APB Ordered to Series by FOX

Vonc2002

I just saw that the cw picked up Superdyke. I immediately thought of this thread,  crying :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 12, 2016, 06:18:34 PM
I just saw that the cw picked up Superdyke. I immediately thought of this thread,  crying :kii:

m, nm,

BAPHOMET.

♛MANNY♛

The Catch - Renewed
Still Star-Crossed Ordered to Series at ABC
The Family - Cancelled
Agent Carter - Cancelled by ABC After 2 Seasons  (melmel sis  :'(  )
American Crime - Renewed for Season 3 by ABC
Conviction - Ordered to Series by ABC
Castle - Cancelled after 8 seasons
Downward Dog & Untitled Sarah Dunn (aka Westport) - Comedies Ordered to Series by ABC
Notorious - Ordered to Series by ABC
Time After Time - Ordered to Series by ABC

Vonc2002

Oh no i was really into the family and i liked agent carter alot too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Galavant - Cancelled after two seasons
Grandfathered and Bordertown - Cancelled
Second Chance - Cancelled by FOX
Dr. Ken - Renewed for 2nd Season
This Is Us - Dan Fogleman Dramedy Ordered to Series at NBC
Imaginary Mary - Comedy Ordered to Series by ABC

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 12, 2016, 08:44:23 PM
Has once upon a time been cancelled?
That shit won't go away.  I stopped watching a couple seasons back. It's terrible but i think it does fairly well