Brandy shades Monica

Started by 4 fucking k, July 15, 2016, 06:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

brocka4life

Brandy...

This is petty and childish. Even if it did happen in the same month, Bran herself copied someone. Everybody borrows from someone.

Does she constantly feel attacked? Because these posts...are bad for business.

brocka4life

July 15, 2016, 09:46:59 PM #137 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:48:54 PM by brocka4life
And I think M.onica has performed with a hat and men before. Brandy....smh

brocka4life

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on July 15, 2016, 09:49:33 PM
Oh, NOT IN THE SAME MONTH!

Girl, u are 40! This sounds like some shit that Sy'rai would say.

!!!!

Monika

When Brandy does this, we always get an increase in lurkers.   :kii:
Yahudah

Seven

Quote from: Mo on July 15, 2016, 07:10:16 PM
Yall, something isn't right with Brandy. I'm seriously  worried.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Agreed. She's doesn't seem to be in a good place. I'm worried for her as well...

jtwoeleven

Two Eleven's 4th birthday is coming up in just a few months and we as fans are approaching what will be the largest gap between albums in the entirety of her career. Instead of reading folks 'for clarity' on social media, I hope all steps are being taken behind the scenes to remove all barriers for her to release music as soon as possible...She said she wants her music to reach more people...I don't see how this is helping the cause...

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mo on July 15, 2016, 09:54:12 PM
When Brandy does this, we always get an increase in lurkers.   :kii:

!!!!! True  :plzstop:

brocka4life

What happened to her being so sick to the point where she was going to lose her voice and never sing again? Because she definitely has found time to box, sing with Jenifer Lewis, and pound them shady fingers on them keyboards.  :mmyulost: :shannonsmissing:

D.I.E.G.O.

GYNandTONIC

I ain't worried bout the music. Queen has legal issues and that's gonna take time. She's BEEN in the studio.

I want Queen to find peace and security, and when she does I don't wanna hear bout it. Just exist in her royalty.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 15, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
I ain't worried bout the music. Queen has legal issues and that's gonna take time. She's BEEN in the studio.

I want Queen to find peace and security, and when she does I don't wanna hear bout it. Just exist in her royalty.

Now this!!!!

Rxxf

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on July 15, 2016, 09:59:27 PM
Something hasn't been right with Bran since she was on Wendy the first time for Chicago.

Oh no ma'am.
Brandy was good then and that entire year actually.
This mess didn't start until 2016.
BRANDY

FINE.

Quote from: Jay. on July 15, 2016, 08:15:51 PM
Even on snapchat she's been acting weird. :uhh: Kind of have me worried about her.
shes been acting weird for months