Herb.

SUPREME

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Herb.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 21, 2015, 09:52:05 PM
You can't be serious  :usuresis:
bvy don't lash me :stressed:

it's just something crossed my mind...wat do u think :stressed:

I'm not saying we're the FAULT of them using these mentally disabled excuses....but within our own community....should there be accountability

iman

Quote from: Herb. on June 21, 2015, 09:38:06 PMShould we take some sort of accountability for supporting and nurturing these generalizations?

s

They're nuts. These are facts.

I mean, Herodotus, the father of History spilled the tea already.

iman

oH debate! discuss!

af' luv fff plea'

Herb.

Quote from: iman on June 21, 2015, 09:56:31 PM
oH debate! discuss!

af' luv fff plea'
l;klkhjgfcghjnk;ovouvu vo ouo''bubupbppb p''pbbipip'bip'bp'biipbbip

hey lil sis :supluv: :stressed:

One Of Those Nights.

My white friend's family was saying how it was clearly racism and they don't buy the whole mental illness thing. It was refreshing to hear not all whites are buying that mental illness shit. That white boy do look crazy as fuck though.

Annie

That's the thing he looks crazy, but he's probably also racist as hell. Apart from the race thing we did have some discussions lately about if people are mentally stable or not. This young guy who kinda took over the news here with his fake gun (he walked into the studio and demanded air time) we all thought he was mentally unstable. Like he had some disorder. The police busted in and no one was harmed. I think his parents were from Afghanistan. But now in the court room he can explain why he did it without sounding confused and there are no signs of a disorder. Also Breivik.. Everyone thought he had to be crazy to do this, he turns out to have no disorder. I guess in that case it is difficult to understand how one sane man could do such a terrible thing. Of course in history there are enough examples of kids with disorders who do awful things (the rich boy who couldn't get a girl, think he had Aspergers, the two students who shot the whole school years ago) it's not a bad idea to talk more about these disorders and to not give them a gun. In Holland where people aren't allowed to have guns we only had one major problem in the last fifteen years. This kid did have a mental disorder but he was also a member of a rifle club (wrong combination). He shot people in a supermarket. I still don't get why people are allowed to have guns in the US.
Now I don't know about the media and the stories they (or people) tell in the US. It is easy to blame things on a mental disorder though and deny the whole problem. Just because the kid is maybe crazy it doesn't mean he's not racist.. His family, friends, the whole environment could've influenced him.

/.\

pCj

I think the crazy defense is just a way to shift "responsibility" away from White America and onto the white individual. Putting the blame on white culture like they do black culture when Tequan holds up a liquor store would be them admitting there's an issue with white culture, and they don't wanna do that.

Stewie