Enter this thread if Beyonces 'Radio' is your favorite song of ALL TIME

Started by GRAND, June 22, 2017, 08:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Cartierline

GRAND

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on June 22, 2017, 10:39:17 AM
It's a sin that this song was even recorded.
SDFMSDFF<S<MDF<MD

KING

you dont USE?

:guys:

What are your favs from Sasha?

AIDS

this bitch did videos for all those songs but not Disappear?

I'm pissed

fedswatchin

Ave Maria >>>

especially on the end were she goes high :oof: sing hun

GRAND

GRAND

That's why you're beautiful shits on EVERY ballad on that album except Smash

:ummwhat:

GRAND

QuoteI remember when ?Umbrella? lost the Best Song Grammy to Amy Winehouse. Tom Hanks is sitting there doing the whole dance. I got in my car, drove to Vegas immediately, and went straight to the studio. I was thinking, ?OK, I see what you?re saying. I have to write a complete, best song.? Even though ?Umbrella? changed a lot of things for me, it wasn?t good enough.

I went and wrote ?Smack Into You.? It?s a record that Beyonc? changed to ?Smash Into U,? on that same album with ?Single Ladies.?

:stressed: Shade Rih and praise Smash at the same time King

GRAND

QuoteWe did a whole Fela album that didn?t go up. It was right before we did 4. We did a whole different sounding thing, about twenty songs. She said she wanted to do something that sounds like Fela. That?s why there?s so much of that sound in the ?End of Time.?

There?s always multiple albums being made. Most of the time we?re just being creative, period. We?re talking about B, somebody who sings all day long and somebody who writes all day long. There?s probably a hundred records just sitting around

:gorlonfire:

fedswatchin

Bitch Smash Into You gave me the end of Devil Wears Prada when Andy throws the phone into the wishing well teas downe

It's epic