Hazel-E outs Tahj Mowry (affair with L&HH's Jason Lee)

Started by Miranda, October 09, 2015, 07:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

;s;ssddd yea ... i bet he catfished him with some white male model mess

Cowboy Nine

Sprinkle a little truth in with a lie and voil?!

Gor he ain't touch you.

Bentley!

Quote from: Million. on October 09, 2015, 10:40:54 AM
Not surprised Tahj is gay. What a waste.
:dead:
I hate when girls say this crap

what' wrong
Nobody applying to rub that kitty these days sis? :kii: :kii:

Kaeli.

Kurama

I don't see the problem. He threw a fuckin cup of liquor in her face and degraded her on national television.

Da fuck. End this fag.  :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kurama on October 09, 2015, 01:41:20 PM
I don't see the problem. He threw a fuckin cup of liquor in her face and degraded her on national television.

SDDDDDSSSSSDD

Bre is here for MESS.

Buy The Stars✨

right and she  was asked what was cut from the scene and she said what was cut.. i dont see the wrong here

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 09, 2015, 01:44:06 PM

right and she  was asked what was cut from the scene and she said what was cut.. i dont see the wrong here
It was cut for good reason.  It's not her business to be divulging,  true or false.  I hope tia runs up on this pelican beaked bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

.........i didn't like that he threw that drink in her face tho, real punk ass move. She shoulda got a nigga to see him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Quote from: Trey on October 09, 2015, 01:43:27 PM

SDDDDDSSSSSDD

Bre is here for MESS.

:letsmessfag:

yummy

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 09, 2015, 01:54:19 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on October 09, 2015, 01:44:06 PM

It was cut for good reason.  It's not her business to be divulging,  true or false.  I hope tia runs up on this pelican beaked bitch

sryvbbnnnnn

Not Tia and Tam running up to SCRAP

Stewie

October 09, 2015, 02:42:15 PM #28 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 02:42:35 PM by Stewie
n
[youtube autoplay=1 start=120 end=167 width=1 height=1][/youtube]

Bentley!