Buy The Stars✨

LMAOOOOOO omg wow .. i cant believe she said that outloud

Kurama

yummy

Whoopi has her coon moments too

Makes you wonder why they really got hired

STUNNA GOD

SSSDSDDSSSDSDDSSDSDSDSDSDDSSDDSSDDSSD

The way she's cackling DOWN and them just looking at ha like...

:udontlookok:

Ulysses

What is wrong with what she said??

It isn't "Africanized" names. It is GHETTO ass names. I looked past a name recently that was LITERALLY named after a LIQOUR for the first name, and a FRUIT for the middle name. NEXT.

Parent's fault BUT I would change it with the quickness to make up for my parent's mistake and be taken seriously in a professional field.

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on October 09, 2015, 04:02:09 PM
SSSDSDDSSSDSDDSSDSDSDSDSDDSSDDSSDDSSD

The way she's cackling DOWN and them just looking at ha like...

:udontlookok:
!
her pause.. she really thought the white crowd was about to go wild and roar is glee..

everyone was looking like  :uhh: then  :ohwow:

RekeRig

Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2015, 04:02:48 PM

It isn't "Africanized" names. It is GHETTO ass names. I looked past a name recently that was LITERALLY named after a LIQOUR for the first name, and a FRUIT for the middle name. NEXT.

Parent's fault BUT I would change it with the quickness to make up for my parent's mistake and be taken seriously in a professional field.
she's a self hating fool. As if "Raven" is some white sounding/acceptable name

and the fact that she put watermelon in the name  :uhh: she really hates herself

GLOCK

people dont choose their names and also... a name shouldnt devalue you or take away from ur chances of getting hired or succeeding in life...

Jon

RekeRig

And how bout "Whoopi"? would you hire her? n

surprised she didn't speak up. Raven is the type to say some shit like this, but then put down that SAME girl for not having a job. its disgusting and im not sure why she's trying to impress people that view her as a coon as well

GLOCK

Quote from: RIG on October 09, 2015, 04:04:01 PM

she's a self hating fool. As if "Raven" is some white sounding/acceptable name

and the fact that she put watermelon in the name  :uhh: she really hates herself

!! sis really doesnt use blacks..  :uhh: