"watermelondrea!"

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Plankesha on October 09, 2015, 04:05:28 PM
DXETCFBHJKLGFHJNM<BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHJ

"watermelondrea!"
CNSJDNSJDNJSDJSDSDDJHSJDSHJSHJSDHSJHDJSHJDJSHSJHDSJDH

Kaeli.

yummy

October 09, 2015, 04:06:36 PM #18 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:07:34 PM by ANIMMAI
Quote from: RIG on October 09, 2015, 04:04:01 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2015, 04:02:48 PM
What is wrong with what she said??

It isn't "Africanized" names. It is GHETTO ass names. I looked past a name recently that was LITERALLY named after a LIQOUR for the first name, and a FRUIT for the middle name. NEXT.

Parent's fault BUT I would change it with the quickness to make up for my parent's mistake and be taken seriously in a professional field.
she's a self hating fool. As if "Raven" is some white sounding/acceptable name

and the fact that she put watermelon in the name  :uhh: she really hates herself
!!! and

unemployment rates for black americans haven't budged since the sixties...long before these ~ghetto names were a thing.

I don't think a name has that much to do with racist hiring practices.

GLOCK

like.. how did Watermelon even come to mind? :uhh:

Boomz

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2015, 04:02:04 PM
Whoopi has her coon moments too

Makes you wonder why they really got hired
For sure

When she was defending Mel Gibson!  :uhh:

Plank

tdcfgvjkj

wheres tha one pick n sumbod' said she had anime hair

yummy

Quote from: Boomer on October 09, 2015, 04:07:50 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2015, 04:02:04 PM
Whoopi has her coon moments too

Makes you wonder why they really got hired
For sure

When she was defending Mel Gibson!  :uhh:

ddd she's been caping for pill cosby too and she said something about america not being a racist country anymore

I say we just hand em both over to the whites and call it a damns day  :bvy:

Ulysses

Quote from: Glock on October 09, 2015, 04:04:57 PM

It isn't "Africanized" names. It is GHETTO ass names. I looked past a name recently that was LITERALLY named after a LIQOUR for the first name, and a FRUIT for the middle name. NEXT.

Parent's fault BUT I would change it with the quickness to make up for my parent's mistake and be taken seriously in a professional field.
people dont choose their names and also... a name shouldnt devalue you or take away from ur chances of getting hired or succeeding in life...
That is why I would LITERALLY change mine. And you are right, a name SHOULDN'T define you BUT it helps give an implication as to your type of parents who brought you up to do such a thing. That is the same person that taught you morals and LIFE in the most impressionable years of your life. So in their total disregard of naming you, they may have the same disregard in RAISING you....

yummy

I'm not really seeing the goddamm correlation between a name and someone's credentials as an employee

jumpman

Quote from: Glock on October 09, 2015, 04:04:57 PM

people dont choose their names and also... a name shouldnt devalue you or take away from ur chances of getting hired or succeeding in life...
yea, I don't know what Raven's issue is.

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 09, 2015, 04:13:16 PM
I'm not really seeing the goddamm correlation between a name and someone's credentials as an employee
n

i just ...

GLOCK

hun.. i dont agree..
there are plenty of Johns, Sarahs and Amanda's that are SHITTY ppl..
a name doesnt define ur work history, education or credentials ....
please..
i dont think someone should think about if white america is gonna accept you when naming ur child.. i just DONT..
it should come from the heart .. its ur choice..

jumpman

I was really fuckin with Rae for a while, but this kind of annoyed me.

Kurama

Pill Cosby

erttrtttttttttttttttttttettryty7kmukl78,7