Raven is such a piece of shit. Ugly self

Started by BAPHOMET., October 09, 2015, 03:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

LOL at "White America". It's called having CLASS, not pleasing "White America". Are you trying to say that only black people do this? That is quite racist.

XXXI

:uhh: am i missing something... like i wanna be Outraged  but.... idk  blacks are so sensitive.

Bentley!

Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2015, 04:02:48 PM
What is wrong with what she said??

It isn't "Africanized" names. It is GHETTO ass names. I looked past a name recently that was LITERALLY named after a LIQOUR for the first name, and a FRUIT for the middle name. NEXT.

Parent's fault BUT I would change it with the quickness to make up for my parent's mistake and be taken seriously in a professional field.
That is so wrong, on a lot of levels.

GLOCK

it doesnt matter who does it hun..
its not a good practice..

diplomas, experience, referrals >>>>>

Plank

October 09, 2015, 04:28:14 PM #36 Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:28:46 PM by Plankesha
she was mockin names tht r mostly use for tha urbans

onl' thing is most of tha names ppl deem 'ghetto' have a ver' blessed meanin frm afrika
names like ashanti
imani
kalesha

these name have fckin meanin

so sayin 'watermelondrea' is racis
n rav'n is ver' ignant for usin tht as an example of tha names tht white ppl dnt hire blcks over

funky bitch

Bentley!

Is a name going to get you the production you need or is the person

And changing it?
We don't know what type of relationship a person had with their parents, maybe they're both dead and they don't want to change what they gave them

Kurama

Quote from: Ulysses on October 09, 2015, 04:23:12 PM
LOL at "White America". It's called having CLASS,

h

Who do you think governs and upholds what standards the term "class" entails?  :dead:

Kurama

Fags kill me with the respectability/professional argument as if that's somehow exempt from the broad grasp of white power/supremacy. They created that shit too fools :dead: