Rita Whore-ah wants to recreate "Lady Marmalade" with Miley, Charlie & Iggy!

Started by Psilocybin, October 12, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Hugo on October 12, 2015, 04:22:26 PM
I could see Ariana slaying Xtina's part, Pia doing Mya's verse, Keke doing Pink and a Beat switch up and Azaelia comes the fuck through
KII  i guess everyone is allowed to dream

Pisces Soul

that song had its rise to the top, it wont work again. just like if someone tried to re-do The Boy Is Mine....stuff like that only happens when its right.

Pisces Soul

Quote from: FOHWTBS on October 12, 2015, 05:00:19 PM
QuoteIGGY AZALEA ? Verified account ‏@IGGYAZALEA

Please leave me out of the whole Lady Marmalade conversation.
I have nothing to do with ritas ideas & agree it should be left alone. Thanks
i mean i like Iggy...that was smart on her part....and the song is fine how it is.

MelMel

QuoteTHE RIFF QUEEN
Before there were key changes in ?Love On Top,? there were riffs in ?Lady Marmalade,? and we can thank St. Christina Aguilera for those unforgettable licks. Matching her serpentine runs was one of 2001?s most enthusing radio hobbies; as such, any update of ?Marmalade? would require a powerhouse singer of equal or greater volume who could wax Aguileran and carry the group to vocal valhalla.
Possible players: Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande, Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, Adele if she ever comes back

THE RAPPER
Lil? Kim?s verse may be one of the top five rap verses known to everyone across demographics and fandoms. As we ponder a potential replacement for 2015, there?s only one obvious name who could fill Kim?s Loubs and then some. Anyone else would be le catastrophique.
Possible players: Nicki Minaj ? and let?s just agree, there?s no way ?Marmalade? could, would, or should happen without her.

THE TOUGH GIRL
Pink brought pop-rock pugnaciousness to the quartet despite being saddled with arguably the least interesting verse (please, tell me more about Magnolia wine). A 2015 cover deserves a pop princess who brings the spiked punch.
Possible players: Rihanna, Sia, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Gwen Stefani, Jess Glynne, still Pink

THE MYA
Arguably the Hawkeye of ?Lady Marmalade,? this stranger snuck into the sleepover and nobody had the heart to tell her she had to leave. An artist of moderate fame, The Mya must have enough past success that you don?t feel immediately compelled to raise the alarm, but she must also be just obscure enough that you still only recognize her from that time she recorded the Rugrats theme in 1998.

Possible players: Literally Rita Ora, Meghan Trainor, one of the harmonies from Fifth Harmony, Becky G

THE EMCEE
Missy Elliot adopted a crucial role as the cabaret?s mistress of ceremonies, shouting a modern-day willkommen and ripping through the roll call that defined the everyone-gets-a-syllable finale.
Possible players: Madonna, who just wanted to be involved.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/12/lady-marmalade-2015-rita-ora?hootPostID=7fa4b3dd470e9d126af4faeb0545813e

they really didn't have to read Mya ike that  :plzstop:

COD.

Quote from: MelMel on October 12, 2015, 08:36:09 PM
QuoteTHE RIFF QUEEN
Before there were key changes in ?Love On Top,? there were riffs in ?Lady Marmalade,? and we can thank St. Christina Aguilera for those unforgettable licks. Matching her serpentine runs was one of 2001?s most enthusing radio hobbies; as such, any update of ?Marmalade? would require a powerhouse singer of equal or greater volume who could wax Aguileran and carry the group to vocal valhalla.
Possible players: Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, Ariana Grande, Carrie Underwood, Lady Gaga, Adele if she ever comes back

THE RAPPER
Lil? Kim?s verse may be one of the top five rap verses known to everyone across demographics and fandoms. As we ponder a potential replacement for 2015, there?s only one obvious name who could fill Kim?s Loubs and then some. Anyone else would be le catastrophique.
Possible players: Nicki Minaj ? and let?s just agree, there?s no way ?Marmalade? could, would, or should happen without her.

THE TOUGH GIRL
Pink brought pop-rock pugnaciousness to the quartet despite being saddled with arguably the least interesting verse (please, tell me more about Magnolia wine). A 2015 cover deserves a pop princess who brings the spiked punch.
Possible players: Rihanna, Sia, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Gwen Stefani, Jess Glynne, still Pink

THE MYA
Arguably the Hawkeye of ?Lady Marmalade,? this stranger snuck into the sleepover and nobody had the heart to tell her she had to leave. An artist of moderate fame, The Mya must have enough past success that you don?t feel immediately compelled to raise the alarm, but she must also be just obscure enough that you still only recognize her from that time she recorded the Rugrats theme in 1998.

Possible players: Literally Rita Ora, Meghan Trainor, one of the harmonies from Fifth Harmony, Becky G

THE EMCEE
Missy Elliot adopted a crucial role as the cabaret?s mistress of ceremonies, shouting a modern-day willkommen and ripping through the roll call that defined the everyone-gets-a-syllable finale.

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/12/lady-marmalade-2015-rita-ora?hootPostID=7fa4b3dd470e9d126af4faeb0545813e

:plzstop:

RekeRig

h

who the fuck said Adele? this article is disgusting

and : Before there were key changes in ?Love On Top,? there were riffs in ?Lady Marmalade,?

what does that dumb ass quote even mean?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MelMel on October 12, 2015, 08:36:09 PM
QuoteTHE RIFF QUEEN

THE RAPPER

THE TOUGH GIRL

THE MYA

THE EMCEE

omg the read her to bits !!! wow .

and i cant believe this idea is getting so much press and DEAD at iggy saying she doesnt wanna be involved

Stewie

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 12, 2015, 05:38:47 PM
vvv;

they damn sure ain't cloning ciara if that's where you're trying to go with this

sdfgmdfghjfdhgjkdgf

yeah

Pisces Soul