Come Brandyonce

Started by #Mu7, November 27, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

November 27, 2017, 12:16:10 AM Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 12:17:26 AM by Mu

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

the best damn songs she's recorded in years. i don't even listen to her but these are IT!

Admin

Vonc2002

I  WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree. These are literally like the only 2 songs I listen to from this album....... And maybe sorry every now and again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

These along with Pray You Catch Me
:blessed:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

That ?live? version of love drought is tf everything and more. didn?t use the song before then

Buy The Stars✨

All night is my all time fav Beyonc? song. She shitted and she knows .. def shoulda been song of the year

That last litttle bit of the song ? oh I?ve missed you my love? always gives me chills and she isnt even singing lol

RAY7

MAY

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Love drought was unnoticed by me until I the grammy performance. I was kinda MEH on it before then. Really nice now tho

Rxxf

BRANDY

LordB

This made me love All Night even more and the same for The Grammy performance of Love Drought..

:stressed:
:loose2when: