Taylor showing her POWER!! Apple kneeling at her FEET!!!

Started by Mel., June 22, 2015, 12:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

Apple hit to twitter after Taylor posted her open letter to APPLE
and why she's refusing to put her music on APPLE MUSIC because they aren't willing to pay artists

papaJ

BOY, i'ma write Christina a letter if you don't stop fckn CHEATIN' ons her.. :stressed:

pCj

I'm sure those indie artists she's "fighting" for will be happy to get their $15 cheque off of those streams, but fuck Apple tbh. You have like half a trillion in the bank and you won't pay artists during the 3 month trial that they didn't agree to?

And plea', fuck Taylor and this "Oh! Voice of the voiceless!" act.

:nowgorl:

MelMel

Buy The Stars✨

Mel.

Quote from: papaJ on June 22, 2015, 02:42:58 PM
BOY, i'ma write Christina a letter if you don't stop fckn CHEATIN' ons her.. :stressed:

I would NEVER chart on the queen
she's just not in the spotlight right now, so I'm all about my other favs :supluv:

Mel.

Buy The Stars✨

how come though when jay z makes tidal for similar reasons he is a money hungry but taylor complains and every one goes UP for what she says

pCj

Quote from: Mel. on June 22, 2015, 04:00:12 PM
Quote from: papaJ on June 22, 2015, 02:42:58 PM

NEVER!
she's just not in the spotlight  :supluv:

:howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive: :ohwow: :howfestive:

MelMel

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 22, 2015, 04:05:39 PM
how come though when jay z makes tidal for similar reasons he is a money hungry but taylor complains and every one goes UP for what she says
Because she's white.

BigDawg

Quote from: BowDown on June 22, 2015, 04:34:25 PM
Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on June 22, 2015, 04:05:39 PM
Because she's white.

yummy

Taylor wasn't trying to guilt the black community into supporting her opinions the same way Jay was, and this doesn't seem nearly as self serving and arrogant as Jay and his nincompoop wife's antics.

But I'm kind of over her and this Norma Rae act.

June 22, 2015, 05:39:12 PM #14 Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 05:39:45 PM by KippCarruthers
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 22, 2015, 05:31:57 PM
Taylor wasn't trying to guilt the black community into supporting her opinions the same way Jay was, and this doesn't seem nearly as self serving and arrogant as Jay and his nincompoop wife's antics.

But I'm kind of over her and this Norma Rae act.

Right Jay Z billions of dollars on the stage!  I didnt see not one indie artist on that stage.  Then gon try to convince the masses that they were being short changed

and Taylor didnt buy a music streaming site she just SNATCHED her music and expressed why she did it.