Why aren't Black men allowed to be Bi?

Started by CarseyWerner, October 28, 2015, 06:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarseyWerner

Seems as though there's always some type of outing of a man who messes with guys, and he's labeled as a Gay DL homo thug despite his established relationships with women. Even when the scenario was playing out with Miles and Amber, Black twitter kept referring to him as gay and not bi.  Oddly enough Gay people are just as guilty of this which is very strange because the majority of gay guys have had sex with Bisexual men. 

You know the guy you hooked up with.... but he's never going to leave his wife/girlfriend/babymama to be in a relationship with you. Because he's NOT GAY! 

Bisexual black men do exist, but why do you guys think they're not allowed to live in their truth?
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

AIDS!

Plank

CarseyWerner

Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

No man wants to be seen as vulnerable or weak
And i guess admitting they too need the touch and intimacy of a man somehow removes thir own masculinity so even admitting this partially (bisexual) i guess is too much snd its either all or nothin with some

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Herb.

October 28, 2015, 08:25:43 AM #7 Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:25:56 AM by Herbie
I rarely see white men running around claiming to be bisexual tbh.
They're either straight or gay

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Herbie on October 28, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

is this a jab at frank ocean? i've seen lots of bi whites.

Herb.

October 28, 2015, 08:39:13 AM #9 Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:40:05 AM by Herbie
Many people use bisexuality of some sort of "stepping stone" to their truth.
They go from claiming heterosexuality......to kinda riding the fence out of nervousness.
Only to then fully proclaim their truth once they feel the coast is clear.

And often times people simply do not want to be associated with the trials and stereotypes associated with the gay community. And will do practically anything to distance themselves from it. Especially in the black community.

But I do believe
bisexuality exists.

Herb.

October 28, 2015, 08:40:48 AM #10 Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 08:41:23 AM by Herbie
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 28, 2015, 08:33:26 AM
Quote from: Herbie on October 28, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

is this a jab at frank ocean? i've seen lots of bi whites.
Frank never confirmed or denied conclusions drawn about his sexuality based on an open letter he wrote. So no it wouldn't be a jab at him.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Herbie on October 28, 2015, 08:39:13 AM
Many people use bisexuality of some sort of "stepping stone" to their truth.
They go from claiming heterosexuality......to kinda riding the fence out of nervousness.
Only to then fully proclaim their truth once they feel the coast is clear.

And often times people simply do not want to be associated with the trials and stereotypes associated with the gay community. And will do practically anything to distance themselves from it. Especially in the black community.

But I do believe
bisexuality exists.

did u jus come out as transracial

Aalumeci.

Quote from: CarseyWerner on October 28, 2015, 06:49:33 AM

You know the guy you hooked up with.... but he's never going to leave his wife/girlfriend/babymama to be in a relationship with you. Because he's NOT GAY!

not true. If he's truly "bisexual" leaving his wife/gf/babymomma for a man would be the same as him leaving his wife/gf/babymomma for a woman.