RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

cvvvvvcccccccc

The editing in this episode from Fatum yelling at Drew, Drew ordering a salad, Kenya drunk, Lisa biting Sanya's head off, and the cooch incense scene. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 13, 2022, 09:36:45 AM
cvvvvvcccccccc

The editing in this episode from Fatum yelling at Drew, Drew ordering a salad, Kenya drunk, Lisa biting Sanya's head off, and the cooch incense scene. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
njjbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I enjoyed the episode so much! The girls had a lot going on. I am proud of all the girls for having storylines too. I just feel Atlanta cast is so small to me. Sanya and Drew are my favorites this season because they bring a freshness to the show imo. Happy Kenya is finally getting a good edit.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Boomz

Quote from: Nine on July 12, 2022, 08:33:32 PM

I mean shit I wanna know too

:ermm: idk

Soundin really haterish and "I gotta get her back for teaming up with Marlo"

Like...are u the FEDS? Get out my bank account

Zankou.

n

kandi has nothing to hate on sheree about. 

could def be a get back thing which she has every right to do 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 13, 2022, 12:47:24 PM
n

kandi has nothing to hate on sheree about.

could def be a get back thing which she has every right to do

ssw4919

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on July 13, 2022, 01:04:55 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on July 12, 2022, 09:39:46 PM
Sanya looks cute in this scene with Kenya
d
I was ready to drag the bitch but she looked good there. You don't think so? She looks like Monique as I first mentioned but with a big forehead

STUNNA GOD

Sdhdddbdddd

I don't think there's anything cute about Sanya. She looks CHEAP. And I don't care what anybody has to say about it. I ain't changing what I said (no disrespect to you)

M-Rocka

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Kenya has really turned around for me.  Good job,  gravel faced hoe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw