RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Honestly... Andy really doesn't like Marlo. I could also see him demoting her back to a friend if Porsha n Eva return.

DJJSJDNNSNSNNSSNSNSNSNMSMSMS

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on July 13, 2022, 04:19:53 PM
Honestly... Andy really doesn't like Marlo. I could also see him demoting her back to a friend if Porsha n Eva return.

wow love this idea :ohwow:

FRANCE

She needs to be. Shes never been a wife or someone's serious girlfriend since shes been on the show. So she shouldnt have gotten a peach period. If Porsha didnt leave, she'd still  be a friend of. Shes probably the least paid.

FRANCE

Eva is kinda booked and busy now with that BET show. I dont see her coming back due to scheduling conflicts 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 13, 2022, 04:23:59 PM

wow love this idea :ohwow:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Killa Kipp on July 13, 2022, 04:07:20 PM
Im so happy people are coming around to Drew.

around to drag her ?

ccccc c xcc no one uses drew. she'll only be kept around as the laughing stock/punching bag that she is... because thats still entertainment lol

amd sheree is def getting a contract rebewal before drew

:dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

Drew is slowly but surely filing Porsha's place tbh

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

And the way Kenya is paying Marlon is what some of the girls thought they were giving when they were "ignoring" someone . She's existing with her but she not mad about it at all which is also very refreshing