RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Cowgirl

The funny thing is, I liked Drew before she joined the show but hated her once she was on. She was terrible last season to me but she's much better now that she has certain influences out of the way. Although I don't particularly use her, she's been VERY likable and relatable since she joined ala Porsha. The difference is Drew is simply delusional whereas Porsha is mentally-challenged and a blatant liar.

Cowboy Nine

Scott.

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on July 13, 2022, 12:47:24 PM
n

kandi has nothing to hate on sheree about.

could def be a get back thing which she has every right to do

M-Rocka

Quote from: Big Barbie on July 13, 2022, 08:53:13 PM
And the way Kenya is paying Marlon is what some of the girls thought they were giving when they were "ignoring" someone . She's existing with her but she not mad about it at all which is also very refreshing

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Boomz

July 13, 2022, 10:49:48 PM #14442 Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 11:59:25 PM by Boomz
C

Yall keep quoting that like anyone disagrees.
That's why I don't get why she's doin it  :ermm:

Like...what are you trying to insinuate?

Cause as soon as folks publicly speculate on something related to her, that voice gets to shaking and she puts the Kandi Koated Crew on stand by. We've seen it.

Sheree can still be unlikeable and late asf. And Kandi can be still be WRONG at the same damn time, y'all.

I don't have a dog in this fight (all my faves are gone from the show), it was an observation.

I ain't the only one who sees it

https://twitter.com/bravoshaderooom/status/1547092154924802048?s=21&t=CchCs3hD2OMAw90SWz9XZg

Gilgamesh.

July 14, 2022, 07:35:37 AM #14443 Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:15:15 AM by Gilgamesh.
Boy.

If a "friend" with no job, no alimony and no sponsor (that we know of) rolled up with a well-furnished mansion, i'd have questons too. The same friend who was just recently  got called out for not paying her assisant  :dead:

And if that "friend"was co-signing a bitch that was calling me a hoe (a bitch who is literaly a documented scammer-hoe herself), i'd have no issues throwing a some light shade while speculating.

The only thing i don't respect Kandi for is tryna play like "well the people wanna know", just own your shade Kandi lol..

Boomz

July 14, 2022, 08:50:40 AM #14444 Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 08:52:22 AM by Boomz
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 14, 2022, 07:35:37 AM
Boy.

If a "friend" with no job, no alimony and no sponsor (that we know of) rolled up with a well-furnished mansion, i'd have questons too. The same friend who was sjutrecently called out for not paying her assisant  :dead:

And if that "friend"was co-singing a bitch that was calling me hoe (a bitch who is literaly a documented scammer-hoe hersefl), i'd have no issues throwing a some light shade while specualting. The only thing i don't respect Kandi for is tryna play like "well the people wanna know", just own your shade Kandi lol..

Partially agree. And I totally get the WHY

It's the "Streets been wondering..." for me
Gorl! :dead:
I think that's what's annoying me

Her "I'ma get you back!" is just as strong as any of the other girls, past or present. We kno what this is really all about. Since when have you really cared how Sheree pays for anything? Stand in your mess and own it. :kii:

Forever horny self