RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 14, 2022, 07:35:37 AM
Boy.

If a "friend" with no job, no alimony and no sponsor (that we know of) rolled up with a well-furnished mansion, i'd have questons too. The same friend who was sjutrecently called out for not paying her assisant  :dead:

And if that "friend"was co-singing a bitch that was calling me hoe (a bitch who is literaly a documented scammer-hoe hersefl), i'd have no issues throwing a some light shade while specualting. The only thing i don't respect Kandi for is tryna play like "well the people wanna know", just own your shade Kandi lol..

Boomz

July 14, 2022, 09:06:33 AM #14446 Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 09:06:47 AM by Boomz
Hehdh
Trey come with yo own opinion

:cmerefag:

I want Kandi owt, tbh!

Cowgirl

I'm enjoying Kandi the most I have in a few seasons

Cowgirl

Quote from: Boomz on July 14, 2022, 09:26:33 AM
I credit Marlo.
So do I but if they're going to keep Marlo around they sure as hell better keep Kandi

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 13, 2022, 03:32:40 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on July 12, 2022, 03:01:01 PM
I haven't watched this episode yet but did Marlo really give them kids away? :uhh:
Manlo is a mess and really bothered by Kenya.  Its cringeworthy
Very. I didn't notice it as much before but she's always been very envious of Kenya

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 14, 2022, 07:35:37 AM
Boy.

If a "friend" with no job, no alimony and no sponsor (that we know of) rolled up with a well-furnished mansion, i'd have questons too. The same friend who was just recently  got called out for not paying her assisant  :dead:

And if that "friend"was co-signing a bitch that was calling me a hoe (a bitch who is literaly a documented scammer-hoe herself), i'd have no issues throwing a some light shade while speculating.

The only thing i don't respect Kandi for is tryna play like "well the people wanna know", just own your shade Kandi lol..

ssw4919

Porsha and Candiace together might be interesting. I think they'll be friendly since it's only a short season.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw