RHOA UPDATE: Latoya CONFIRMS she got a peach!!!! 🔥🔥

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

August 15, 2022, 01:35:04 PM #15165 Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 01:36:01 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
I'm leaning more towards Sanya side in this feud guys. I feel like the episodes support her feelings, and her decisions regarding Kenya
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Kenya was being extra (and trying to pick a fight) but I still don't really use Sanya, so I'm gonna side with Kenya just because.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Navyman

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on August 15, 2022, 01:35:04 PMI'm leaning more towards Sanya side in this feud guys. I feel like the episodes support her feelings, and her decisions regarding Kenya
Kenya's actions are extremely childish. and then she aint bringin no storyline? yeah, drag her San' mon

STUNNA GOD

d

!!! I just watched and I'm unfortunately on Sanya's side. Kenya is entirely too childish and petty. It's extremely late.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Georgina Sparks on August 15, 2022, 02:20:21 PMd

!!! I just watched and I'm unfortunately on Sanya's side. Kenya is entirely too childish and petty. It's extremely late.
Who asked?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 15, 2022, 03:38:52 PM

Who asked?
cccccccccccccccc

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 15, 2022, 03:38:52 PM

Who asked?
:kii:

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

kenya >>>

can't wait for her to lash santa

M-Rocka

Quote from: Navyman on August 15, 2022, 01:40:14 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on August 15, 2022, 01:35:04 PMI'm leaning more towards Sanya side in this feud guys. I feel like the episodes support her feelings, and her decisions regarding Kenya
Kenya's actions are extremely childish. and then she aint bringin no storyline? yeah, drag her San' mon
m

Oh, please. :plzstop:

Navyman

Quote from: plastic on August 15, 2022, 04:40:20 PMkenya >>>

can't wait for her to lash santa
on what grounds? Kenya's gonna look silly

it's gonna look like this,
Kenya: you made fun of me for not having a man!
Sanya: so why don't you have a man then?
 :kii:  :kii:
it aint gonna end well for Kenya. she tried to do her like she did Cynthia on Girl's Trip but San' mon ain't weak.

Cowgirl

And when Kenya drags her for looking ugly she's gonna be the bad guy right?

Navyman

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 15, 2022, 04:40:24 PM
Quote from: Navyman on August 15, 2022, 01:40:14 PM
m

Oh, please. :plzstop:
hey baby biscuit. Nene was trendin worldwide last night. was kenya? :hehe:

Plastic.

kenya was on the show last night, was nene?