RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 15, 2022, 03:38:52 PM
Quote from: Georgina Sparks on August 15, 2022, 02:20:21 PMd

!!! I just watched and I'm unfortunately on Sanya's side. Kenya is entirely too childish and petty. It's extremely late.
Who asked?
hdhdhsjsjsjsjsjsjsjjs

Scott.

I was on Sanya's side this episode as well, but fuck her tho.

Cowgirl

Sheree talking about samples in the 14th episode of the season
 :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Santa's husband is starting to be very ugly too, hopefully the clip is a misunderstanding for his sake tho.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 15, 2022, 09:32:24 PMSanta's husband is starting to be very ugly too, hopefully the clip is a misunderstanding for his sake tho.
he looks musty and those chapped lips and bad skin ain't it

ssw4919

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on August 15, 2022, 01:35:04 PMI'm leaning more towards Sanya side in this feud guys. I feel like the episodes support her feelings, and her decisions regarding Kenya

Kenya called out production for using footage from the day they arrived and using that instead of whatever made her late to Sanya's thing.  She was wearing the same outfit in awe of the view the first night, which wouldn't make sense the next day.   :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Wow, love Sheree and can't wait for the SBS joggers :wub:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 13, 2022, 10:59:42 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on August 13, 2022, 01:18:13 AMThe rumor is Marlo Zoomed in to the reunion due to a "positive Covid test."   :uhh:
not her running from the lashings

:plzstop:
nah she was there
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Kandi confirmed everyone was at the reunion, including Baritone Bigfoot.

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 15, 2022, 09:32:24 PMSanta's husband is starting to be very ugly too, hopefully the clip is a misunderstanding for his sake tho.
that man is FINE

best selling female rapper of all time