RHOA UPDATE: Porsha singlehandedly SAVES this flop ass show

Started by STUNNA GOD, May 16, 2018, 02:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2022, 02:40:08 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 16, 2022, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2022, 01:39:38 PMI would've loved to see another season of porsha and drew just having fun and laughing and what not. Porsha brings a FUN energy to the show that just isnt there when shes gone. Queen is needed and necessary.  Hopefully she comes back

Does she have a wedding date yet?
U seem to be very concerned about it,  so I'm sure you'll know AS SOON as she announces it, invested ass

That's a lot of words to  just say no :dead:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And nothing about that tryhard ass girl was "FUN" :dead:
From the forced lesbian mess with kenya to all the other late shit she gave
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 16, 2022, 02:39:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2022, 01:39:38 PMI would've loved to see another season of porsha and drew just having fun and laughing and what not. Porsha brings a FUN energy to the show that just isnt there when shes gone. Queen is needed and necessary.  Hopefully she comes back

Does she have a wedding date yet?
sis is probably waiting for a wedding special for a season 2 of Porksha's Extramarital Matters

Which ain't happening

Navyman

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 16, 2022, 02:37:06 PM
Quote from: Navyman on August 16, 2022, 12:03:49 PMsources are saying Marlo cleared a few hoes at the reunion :heyddy:

have those sources said anything about her edges growing back?
bet they'll grow back before keri drop a 3rd album :letsmessfag: 

M-Rocka

This good ass season with the ladies, Baritone Bigfoot and Ludacris Richards-Ross all working has Trey spiraling out of control. From fuming to wanting the show canceled to making threats....someone sedate my bby, I'm a bit worried.

:everythingok:

Vonc2002

how u let him cheat

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Navyman on August 16, 2022, 03:59:03 PM
Quote from: Navyman on August 16, 2022, 12:03:49 PMsources are saying Marlo cleared a few hoes at the reunion :heyddy:

And that one will outsell Ci too

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 16, 2022, 05:33:37 PM
Quote from: Navyman on August 16, 2022, 03:59:03 PM

And that one will outsell Ci too

vcvccxxxxx

Scott.

Now I cant stand Porsha, but Latoya was not more fun than her. :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on August 16, 2022, 10:54:27 PMNow I cant stand Porsha, but Latoya was not more fun than her. :dead:
Like come on  :dead: