Albums With Five Top 10 Hits (or More)

Started by AIDS!, October 29, 2015, 05:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

omf I didn't know Bobby Brown and Milli slayed like that. I feel like Flo Rida could easily do it.

Lazarus

throwintheTAL

Katy >>>>

She made everybody start to give POP again

Young

throwintheTAL

BAPHOMET.

Cuban0

Miranda

Quote from: Young on October 29, 2015, 05:15:47 PM
Ugh Mon was so close

"Inside" and "Street Symphony" didn't even touch the Hot 100.

The Boy Is Mine must be the lowest selling album in history with four top 5 hits.

Lazarus

QuoteThe debut album from the former Laker Girl and future American Idol judge struggled at first, as its first two singles missed the Hot 100's top 40. But, "Straight Up" sent her doing just that on the chart. Following Houston, Abdul became the second female artist to generate four No. 1 singles from one album.
Top 10s: "Straight Up," No. 1 (three weeks); "Forever Your Girl," No. 1 (two weeks); "Cold Hearted," No. 1 (one week); "(It's Just) The Way That You Love Me," No. 3; "Opposites Attract" (duet with the Wild Pair), No. 1 (three weeks)

Wow at Paula Abdul.

AIDS!

Quote from: FOHWTBS on October 29, 2015, 05:21:59 PM
QuoteThe debut album from the former Laker Girl and future American Idol judge struggled at first, as its first two singles missed the Hot 100's top 40. But, "Straight Up" sent her doing just that on the chart. Following Houston, Abdul became the second female artist to generate four No. 1 singles from one album.
Top 10s: "Straight Up," No. 1 (three weeks); "Forever Your Girl," No. 1 (two weeks); "Cold Hearted," No. 1 (one week); "(It's Just) The Way That You Love Me," No. 3; "Opposites Attract" (duet with the Wild Pair), No. 1 (three weeks)

Wow at Paula Abdul.
hhh who knew

Miranda

she can be happy the label gave her a third chance.

Young

Quote from: Miranda on October 29, 2015, 05:19:27 PM
Quote from: Young on October 29, 2015, 05:15:47 PM
Ugh Mon was so close

"Inside" and "Street Symphony" didn't even touch the Hot 100.

The Boy Is Mine must be the lowest selling album in history with four top 5 hits.

Faggot I'm talking about For You I Will, TBIM, Angel of Mine and The First Night. All of which are either platinum or multi platinum singles. All she needed was one more smash

Cowgirl

All amazing!!

I forgot Janet almost had 6 #1's from RN. "Rhythm Nation" and "Come Back To Me" made it to #2. I think she has more #2's than any artist too.
:dead: :dead: :dead: