Guys I can?t beleive this is happening

Started by Young, June 20, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: fresh on June 20, 2018, 10:46:46 PM
Philanthropist Minaj weighed in on the topic as well  :'(

Quotenickiminaj I came to this country as an illegal immigrant @ 5 years old. I can?t imagine the horror of being in a strange place & having my parents stripped away from me at the age of 5. This is so scary to me. Please stop this. Can you try to imagine the terror & panic these kids feel right now? Not knowing if their parents are dead or alive, if they?ll ever see them again...

[instagram]

Nicki hun ggggf

Palladium

MelMel

Quotenickiminaj I came to this country as an illegal immigrant @ 5 years old. I can?t imagine the horror of being in a strange place & having my parents stripped away from me at the age of 5. This is so scary to me. Please stop this. Can you try to imagine the terror & panic these kids feel right now? Not knowing if their parents are dead or alive, if they?ll ever see them again...

[instagram]

deport ha

Mariah4ever

Quote from: Pull Baph Up. on June 20, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

[instagram]

Nicki hun ggggf
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNGFGD

b7

Ncncncnncncnncv Nicki babe ...
:guys:

Never thought i?d see the day Nicki would get deported before Cardi

this is America huh