Stewie ch you didn't tell me about Mam? from ANTM

Started by AIDS!, October 31, 2015, 08:43:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

October 31, 2015, 02:44:31 PM #30 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:45:38 PM by Herbie
Quote from: RED on October 31, 2015, 02:43:19 PM
I don't think herbalbush is a bitch
She's just very honest
well I shouldn't say she's a bitch
but she comes off bitchy. and very nitpicky.

shes an entitled white girl trapped in a black woman's body :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ewww! why are u touching me
ummm guys, like.... like....ummm like.... :uhh:

like, what is the point of u looking at me
like....ewww. totally like eww.
  :uhh:

ssss :udontlookok:

Stewie

Quote from: RED on October 31, 2015, 02:34:01 PM

❤️

slay...she wants to get into acting...i'm glad her ultimate goal is not becoming a 'supermodel' :everythingok:

AIDS!

Quote from: Herbie on October 31, 2015, 02:44:31 PM
Quote from: RED on October 31, 2015, 02:43:19 PM
I don't think herbalbush is a bitch
She's just very honest
well I shouldn't say she's a bitch
but she comes off bitchy. and very nitpicky.

shes an entitled white girl trapped in a black woman's body :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
!!!!!!
:dead:
She could rule the fucking world with her face and body
She just doesn't know it
Ah well
Mam? FTW haha

AIDS!

Quote from: Stewie on October 31, 2015, 02:45:15 PM
Quote from: RED on October 31, 2015, 02:34:01 PM

❤️

slay...she wants to get into acting...i'm glad her ultimate goal is not becoming a 'supermodel' :everythingok:
She'd slay as an actor
Tyra is a curse
That franchise hasn't produced ONE bonafide working model :dead:

AIDS!

With her corny, bad dressed, sticky make up wearing self

Stewie

hhhh

a lot of the models are signed with big agencies and successful ....

but 'supermodels' don't exist anymore.....nowadays you kinda have to be either a reality tv star/singer/actor who can also model

Herb.

October 31, 2015, 02:54:14 PM #36 Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:56:07 PM by Herbie
Yeah the term supermodel is kind of dated.

Supermodels, to me, existed in a time when everyone was far less accessible. When the internet wasn't the main source of everything. :dead: You'd need to pick up a magazine and see them posted in there, pick up another magazine see them in there too......go to the grocery, see a billboard ad with their face. These were supermodels. They were everywhere.

Nowadays, everyone is everywhere. lol Everything is far too accessible for anyone to really be able to claim that title. And honestly everyone else is so busy trying to be a supermodel on Instagram that they could careless about who's even vying for such a culturally irrelevant title. :dead:

Stewie

let me find out my mom knows her dad.....my mom was a diplomat too and they ALL know each other nnnn

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on October 31, 2015, 02:58:43 PM
let me find out my mom knows her dad.....my mom was a diplomat too and they ALL know each other nnnn
my fist wants to know ur face :ohwow:

AIDS!

Stewie

Quote from: Herbie on October 31, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

Supermodels, to me, existed in a time when everyone was far less accessible. When the internet wasn't the main source of everything. :dead: You'd need to pick up a magazine and see them posted in there, pick up another magazine see them in there too......go to the grocery, see a billboard ad with their face. These were supermodels. They were everywhere.

Nowadays, everyone is everywhere. lol Everything is far too accessible for anyone to really be able to claim that title. And honestly everyone else is so busy trying to be a supermodel on Instagram that they could careless about who's even vying for such a culturally irrelevant title. :dead:

!!!!!

everyone is a 'model' nowadays

AIDS!

Quote from: Herbie on October 31, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

ch I meant Working models