lmaooooo bey ...dc related

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, November 01, 2015, 02:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

November 01, 2015, 01:33:44 PM #15 Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:34:05 PM by BowDown
Quote from: RIG on November 01, 2015, 01:29:03 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 01:22:33 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 01, 2015, 01:20:59 PM
Quote from: Miranda on November 01, 2015, 12:43:56 PM
Beyonc? is so regal and perfect. Farrah is like the lazy bitch that just skates by, while the real work was on BEY's shoulders.

And that's why she got booked OUT.

She was honestly just a pretty face which got her that spot.   

I think the Letoya and Latovia were really lazy too.
n

Why?
Their whole "sick, not feeling well" attitude. It bothered them that Matthew showed favoritism and they wanted more of a say.  They just didn't seem like hard workers and I don't doubt they weren't feeling well at times but I do feel they tried to take advantage and not compromise or even attempt to continue. I'm almost certain if Bey were ill she would've been forced to continue to promote and perform..

RekeRig

Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 01:33:44 PM
Beyonc? is so regal and perfect. Farrah is like the lazy bitch that just skates by, while the real work was on BEY's shoulders.

n

Why?
Their whole "sick, not feeling well" attitude. It bothered them that Matthew showed favoritism and they wanted more of a say.  They just didn't seem like hard workers and I don't doubt they weren't feeling well at times but I do feel they tried to take advantage and not compromise or even attempt to continue. I'm almost certain if Bey were ill she would've been forced to continue to promote and perform..
eh

They were with that group for years and worked hard for their deal.  I don't believe that at all.  Maybe toward the end when they got frustrated with the obvious mistreatment ...  yea. I wouldn't blame them either

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG on November 01, 2015, 01:36:37 PM

n

Why?
eh

They were with that group for years and worked hard for their deal.  I don't believe that at all.  Maybe toward the end when they got frustrated with the obvious mistreatment ...  yea. I wouldn't blame them either
Absolutely. I don't doubt that they worked their asses off at some point but when they started to see rewards and benefits they changed their attitudes. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Matthew wasn't as accommodating as he should have been but I also think their attitudes made the situation worse. I get the feeling they felt entitlement hence days off, etc.

Miranda

November 01, 2015, 01:54:00 PM #18 Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 04:27:34 PM by Miranda
I can see why Bey got the attention. She NEVER slips up, she stays practicing and is always fucking on point. Ugh you can't really blame her if the rest can't keep up. Know ya cues, damn it. Bey took her craft so seriously. Bey had to carry the rest.

:loose2when:

MAY

n

Why?

All this speculation. Gor you sound ridiculous. How didn't they seem like hard workers?

You're talking like you were actually there and know these girls.

Cowgirl

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 01, 2015, 02:27:27 PM

n

Why?

All this speculation. Gor you sound ridiculous. How didn't they seem like hard workers?

"I think"

We all have opinions luv so before you try to book me for mine you better come with facts. Fact: Bey's vocals and dancing continued to improve, the same cannot be said for any of the other members. That shows dedication and a great work ethic.
:howfestive:

LOONA.

Toya & Tavia were lazy too. Bey said that in a Vibe interview. Missing studio time, not showing up for rehearsals, perched on their cellphones when her & Kelly were practicing.   

MAY

Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 02:31:00 PM

n

Why?

"I think"

We all have opinions luv so before you try to book me for mine you better come with facts. Fact: Bey's vocals and dancing continued to improve, the same cannot be said for any of the other members. That shows dedication and a great work ethic.

That doesn't mean they didn't work. Hell, Letoya's vocals have improved too.

The FACT is, you're a Beyonce stan doing what y'all normally do in these types of threads.

MAY

Cowgirl

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 01, 2015, 02:33:54 PM

n

Why?

"I think"

That doesn't mean they didn't work. Hell, Letoya's vocals have improved too.

The FACT is, you're a Beyonce stan doing what y'all normally do in these types of threads.
I don't like your tone bvy.
:19k:

LOONA.

n

Why?

"I think"

Oop!

And they're still fucking lazy. Even Dawn's broke ass is putting out albums and music videos. That's someone who works hard. No excuse for those two sorry bitches.   

:plzstop:

Bentley!

"Oh! Not hard workers!"

Smoke and mirrors gorls, because let's get into Beyonc? LYING on my good sis LeToya
Until my good sis came out and started slaying with Torn

ANNNNNNND lets get into the vocals on Lady Love completely SLAYING the filth out of Beyonces vocals at the time

It was never a question of growth :dead:
Sis had been scared of Toya since Toya used to wax that ass in school talent shows :kii: :kii:

Bentley!

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 01, 2015, 02:34:20 PM
Bey says a lot of things
sssssssssss!!!!!!!

"Oh tone deaf! Messing up the songs! Had to do all by myself"

Like... The NERVE of sis. So glad Toya came back out on top.

LOONA.

Oh wow yeah she really slayed at that one basketball game and that one time on 106 & Park.

Woo Toy!!

Bitch struggled to sing every performance and got dropped by another label.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Asking Bey can she sell her clothes in her little houston boutique. How's that doing btw?

:jackiessales:   

Bentley!

Quote from: Drais. on November 01, 2015, 02:32:46 PM
Toya & Tavia were lazy too. Bey said that in a Vibe interview. Missing studio time, not showing up for rehearsals, perched on their cellphones when her & Kelly were practicing.   
ssssssssssssssssssssss