lmaooooo bey ...dc related

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, November 01, 2015, 02:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 01:22:33 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 01, 2015, 01:20:59 PM
Quote from: Miranda on November 01, 2015, 12:43:56 PM
Beyonc? is so regal and perfect. Farrah is like the lazy bitch that just skates by, while the real work was on BEY's shoulders.

And that's why she got booked OUT.

She was honestly just a pretty face which got her that spot.   

I think the Letoya and Latovia were really lazy too.

How?  They didn't miss shows, and they showed up to the studio and helped write on a big chunk of TWOTW. Their gripe was with management, that's it. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

if bey can lie about producing songs on survivor ..well..... i tend not to belive her accounts on certain things

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

ssw4919

Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 01:39:24 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 01, 2015, 01:36:37 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 01, 2015, 01:29:03 PM
Beyonc? is so regal and perfect. Farrah is like the lazy bitch that just skates by, while the real work was on BEY's shoulders.

n

Why?
Their whole "sick, not feeling well" attitude. It bothered them that Matthew showed favoritism and they wanted more of a say.  They just didn't seem like hard workers and I don't doubt they weren't feeling well at times but I do feel they tried to take advantage and not compromise or even attempt to continue. I'm almost certain if Bey were ill she would've been forced to continue to promote and perform..
eh

They were with that group for years and worked hard for their deal.  I don't believe that at all.  Maybe toward the end when they got frustrated with the obvious mistreatment ...  yea. I wouldn't blame them either
Absolutely. I don't doubt that they worked their asses off at some point but when they started to see rewards and benefits they changed their attitudes. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure Matthew wasn't as accommodating as he should have been but I also think their attitudes made the situation worse. I get the feeling they felt entitlement hence days off, etc.

They never really complained about favoritism, who sang lead, etc.  They were content to be glorified background singers, unlike Farrah.  They complained about not getting the money they were owed.  Other than Mathew stealing, they would have stayed together.

ssw4919

Quote from: Drais. on November 01, 2015, 02:32:46 PM
Toya & Tavia were lazy too. Bey said that in a Vibe interview. Missing studio time, not showing up for rehearsals, perched on their cellphones when her & Kelly were practicing.   

I never believed that. How could their names be all over the writing credits for TWOTW if they weren't showing up to the studio?  Their vocal coach at the time said Beyonce was expected (pushed by Mathew) to sing almost all the leads on both albums plus do a lot of the background.  She was complaining about having to do most of the vocals knowing that was Mathew's doing.

They always maintained they only had issues when Mathew started stealing and overstepping normal boundaries for a manager, technically the artist's employee.  In comparison, Farrah was mad about petty stuff like Beyonce standing int the middle of all the pictures.

Young

I don't see it with the Bey and Michelle thing but Farrah was a fucking mess for that

ssw4919

Quote from: Drais. on November 01, 2015, 02:45:29 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 02:31:00 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 01, 2015, 02:27:27 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 01, 2015, 01:33:44 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 01, 2015, 01:29:03 PM

n

Why?
Their whole "sick, not feeling well" attitude. It bothered them that Matthew showed favoritism and they wanted more of a say.  They just didn't seem like hard workers and I don't doubt they weren't feeling well at times but I do feel they tried to take advantage and not compromise or even attempt to continue. I'm almost certain if Bey were ill she would've been forced to continue to promote and perform..

All this speculation. Gor you sound ridiculous. How didn't they seem like hard workers?

You're talking like you were actually there and know these girls.
"I think"

We all have opinions luv so before you try to book me for mine you better come with facts. Fact: Bey's vocals and dancing continued to improve, the same cannot be said for any of the other members. That shows dedication and a great work ethic.
:howfestive:

Oop!

And they're still fucking lazy. Even Dawn's broke ass is putting out albums and music videos. That's someone who works hard. No excuse for those two sorry bitches.   

:plzstop:

:shannonsmissing:

LeToya has beeing acting almost nonstop the last few years.  Treme, Single Ladies, Ballers.  It's not like sis was doing nothing.

FINE.

ssw4919

November 01, 2015, 06:57:17 PM #68 Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 06:57:41 PM by ssw4919
How were they playing on their phones when LeToya said she didn't have enough money then to pay her phone bill?  :dead:  Mathew was acting like Pebbles and not paying anyone but his daughter and ward. 

I cracked up on Cribs when everyone's room looked normal and plain but Bey's room looked like the inside of Genie's lamp.  :omgwatshappening:

Lazarus

Quote from: ssw4919 on November 01, 2015, 06:57:17 PM
How were they playing on their phones when LeToya said she didn't have enough money then to pay her phone bill?  :dead:  Mathew was acting like Pebbles and not paying anyone but his daughter and ward. 

I cracked up on Cribs when everyone's room looked normal and plain but Bey's room looked like the inside of Genie's lamp.  :omgwatshappening:

nnnn

Michelle didn't even have a room

ssw4919

I don't even think she lived in Texas.

Solange roomed in the basement.  :dead:

Lazarus

Quote from: ssw4919 on November 01, 2015, 06:59:56 PM
I don't even think she lived in Texas.

Solange roomed in the basement.  :dead:

:plzstop: :plzstop:

And Beyonce gonna make Kelly show her personal letter from an ex

Genesis

Quote from: FINE. on November 01, 2015, 06:49:57 PM
The only "lazy" one is latavia
She had to take care of her sick grandmother full time.