I don't see how teachers deal with these WILD ANIMALS

Started by Sinpool, November 02, 2015, 12:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

ddddddddd

When they were going na na na na na with the papers and she was still tryna catch it I kinda snorted. :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FINE. on November 02, 2015, 01:21:39 AM
Quote from: Trey on November 02, 2015, 01:20:47 AM
"Ms. Cox! I got your back G! Fuck them! We aint fin' to take dey shit! Get up!!"

SSSSDDSSDDSDSSDSDSSDSDSDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDDSDDSDSDSDSDSD
S
DS
DS
DSD
SSD
SD
SD
S

IM FUCKING CRYING!!!!!
bcncncncnxmxncncmcncmcncncmcn

She looks so miserable :stressed:
ssddddddddddddddddddsdsdsdssdsdsdsdsddsds

Sis looked like she was bout to HUNCH over the desk and start crying. Poor thing.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Zoe on November 02, 2015, 01:23:52 AM
ddddddddd

When they were going na na na na na with the papers and she was still tryna catch it I kinda snorted. :plzstop:
SDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDDSDSNMXNCMNXMNXCNX
XC
VC
B
VNXKNKNXKNXKCNXNKCNXCNXVNCKNVNKNCV
V
VF
F
VFVFNFVKNVKVNKFNFKNVNCKNX
CX
C
XX
CX
C
C

MAY

ddddddddd

That pissed me off. I felt so sorry for her.

STUNNA GOD

Not sis grabbing her coat and going home.

SDSMDSDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSSDSDDSSSSDSDDSDSDSDSSSDSDSDSDSDSDS

iman

ddddddddd

:watchit:

FINE.

I'm so glad I never showed my ass in class whenever a substitute was perched. I just always thought it was late. n

Like gorl wat r u doing

Me and my friends would just move our desks together in a corner..turn the lights off and copy off each other's work and  ki downe at the latest mess or whatever. Dddd Not throw m&ms at the damn teacher. :uhh: especially if we already could tell he or she was a nervous wreck. if anything I always tried to make it easier for them

Retarded niggers

FINE.

Or like I said before..i would just kinda leave. n

MAY

Quote from: FINE. on November 02, 2015, 01:37:14 AM
I'm so glad I never showed my ass in class whenever a substitute was perched. I just always thought it was late. n

Like gorl wat r u doing

Me and my friends would just move our desks together in a corner..turn the lights off and copy off each other's work and  ki downe at the latest mess or whatever. Dddd Not throw m&ms at the damn teacher. :uhh: especially if we already could tell he or she was a nervous wreck. if anything I always tried to make it easier for them

Retarded niggers

!!!!
We would just mess amongst ourselves. We wouldn't involve the teacher or disrupt the class.

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 02, 2015, 12:44:39 AM
this is horrible.. now yall see why some of these students are getting dragged while they in a desk smh

Exactly.

Herb.

Like gorl wat r u doing

Retarded niggers
QUEtie :wub: :wub: :wub:

FINE.

Quote from: Herbie on November 02, 2015, 02:10:34 AM

Like gorl wat r u doing

Retarded niggers
QUEtie :wub: :wub: :wub:
:traciandchelle:

Hey luv

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on November 02, 2015, 12:44:39 AM
this is horrible.. now yall see why some of these students are getting dragged while they in a desk smh

oh sis you don' fucked AHP  :uhh:

Plank

fcccccccccccc

cnt rlly say nun
i was tha gurl wit tha cam wen tha class would act up
bein a clown n mess

but yea...feel bad for tha teach'
hope tha resta her day was good!