(NSFW) Bareback peeps: what do you say when people ask if you practice safe sex?

Started by Champion, November 02, 2015, 11:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champion

I mean I'm a virgin, but I'm a horny virgin and I know I'd be into kinky mess if I was getting sex lol. The one scary thing about bareback (besides STD's) for me tho is that people judge you and stick their nose in your business about this. How do those that do bareback deal with this?

RatherBe

Champion

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 02, 2015, 02:29:55 PM
Didn't you expose your beat up hole in another thread?

It's not beat up because I've never had sex. If it looks that way, maybe I was born to bottom IDK.  :dead:

charlie.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

If you wanna fuck raw, do you. I definitely wouldn't take advice from anyone here because the girls like to pretend and mess.

CarseyWerner

Under no circumstances should you ever have sex without a condom, the majority of people who become infected contract it from their partners. I understand that some people say it doesn't have the same feeling, but I have the mentality that if you never have sex without the condom you'll never know what you're missing. Actually I do know that I'm missing an encounter with an STD.  It is possible to have an active sex life and never contract an STD.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 02, 2015, 02:45:53 PM
Under no circumstances should you ever have sex without a condom, the majority of people who become infected contract it from their partners. I understand that some people say it doesn't have the same feeling, but I have the mentality that if you never have sex without the condom you'll never know what you're missing. Actually I do know that I'm missing an encounter with an STD.  It is possible to have an active sex life and never contract an STD.

Girl you've gotten fucked raw, everyone has. So save the Mother Teresa act faggot.