(NSFW) Bareback peeps: what do you say when people ask if you practice safe sex?

Started by Champion, November 02, 2015, 11:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plank

i do b'lieve ure a virgin tho

im am too
i onl' let my man put tha tip in

Cowboy Nine

LiiVE

Quote from: M ? R G ? on November 02, 2015, 02:44:45 PM
If you wanna fuck raw, do you. I definitely wouldn't take advice from anyone here because the girls like to pretend and mess.
n y'all are edgy as fuck

CarseyWerner

Quote from: M ? R G ? on November 02, 2015, 03:25:29 PM
Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 02, 2015, 02:45:53 PM
Under no circumstances should you ever have sex without a condom, the majority of people who become infected contract it from their partners. I understand that some people say it doesn't have the same feeling, but I have the mentality that if you never have sex without the condom you'll never know what you're missing. Actually I do know that I'm missing an encounter with an STD.  It is possible to have an active sex life and never contract an STD.

Girl you've gotten fucked raw, everyone has. So save the Mother Teresa act faggot.
So not true, I've never been with someone who wanted raw sex, but I'm not knocking your preference
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I've had unprotected sex before. Was in a relationship and after a year and constant testing we decided to have sex without condoms. It was still a huge risk because he could have been out there cheating and stuff. But thankfully we both remain negative. We get tested every three months.

CarseyWerner

Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

If you choose to have unprotected sex, ensure you and your partner get tested and understand all the risks involved. If you are an adult and you have all the necessary information and you still want to have unprotected sex, that's YOUR decision to make and no one else's business.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 02, 2015, 03:40:30 PM
If you choose to have unprotected sex, ensure you and your partner get tested and understand all the risks involved. If you are an adult and you have all the necessary information and you still want to have unprotected sex, that's YOUR decision to make and no one else's business.

!!!!!!!!

charlie.

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on November 02, 2015, 03:41:50 PM
Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 02, 2015, 03:39:55 PM
Anal sex without condoms is really unsanitary

How does the condom make it sanitary?

because you don't run the risk in catching STDs,
getting shit on your dick,
or getting blood on your dick

:ohwow:

LOONA.

Quote from: M ? R G ? on November 02, 2015, 03:25:29 PM
Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 02, 2015, 02:45:53 PM
Under no circumstances should you ever have sex without a condom, the majority of people who become infected contract it from their partners. I understand that some people say it doesn't have the same feeling, but I have the mentality that if you never have sex without the condom you'll never know what you're missing. Actually I do know that I'm missing an encounter with an STD.  It is possible to have an active sex life and never contract an STD.

everyone has.

No luv   

:usuresis: