Get ready! Player Video coming today! (Intro clip) / Album: Jan 8

Started by Wtv, November 02, 2015, 11:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

https://twitter.com/Tinashe/status/660711386549481473

I use this shot  :wub:

And she will premiere it on Times Square this afternoon!

QuoteNYC!  Come thru TODAY....!
Meet @Tinashe at Sony Jumbo Screen in Times Square for premiere of #PLAYER VIDEO! 
4:30 EST SHARP!

FINE.

I dunno why these artist release singles then put the video out two months later

Wtv

FINE.

I don't know. Don't really keep up with her. But it seems like forever

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FINE. on November 02, 2015, 11:45:56 AM
I dunno why these artist release singles then put the video out two months later
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bentley!

Lazarus

Wtv

just came to say that she posted the audio on youtube in Oct 1, so yeah, video 1 month later.
perfectly fine, imo.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FINE. on November 02, 2015, 11:58:52 AM
Too late imo
!!!! I could see if it was booking a chart. That thing climbed up and fell right back down all in one day.

Wtv

by the way, album to be release Jan 8:

QuoteDuring a brief--and I do mean brief meet and greet session at the show, when asked when we can expect her new project, Tinashe revealed to Examiner that ?Joyride? is slated for a January 8 release date. Tinashe announced on Apple?s Beats 1 radio Tuesday that the new album is coming this January, although she didn?t specify the date at that time. Currently available for purchase on iTunes, Amazon Music and Google Play, ?Player?, the second single off ?Joyride? is steadily climbing the charts.

http://www.examiner.com/article/tinashe-and-cody-simpson-perform-at-denim-supply-ralph-lauren-private-concert

FINE.

Quote from: Trey on November 02, 2015, 12:01:02 PM
Quote from: FINE. on November 02, 2015, 11:58:52 AM
Too late imo
!!!! I could see if it was booking a chart. That thing climbed up and fell right back down all in one day.
bxnxnxnxnx

!!!

Oh! Just a month!

Putting out videos late af does NOT help. Things need to be lined up.

Wtv

didnt Put it down video came like 2-3 months after song release? and it was a hit
so....

lets not act like 1 month is a tragedy or something

worry about Monica's video in any case  :justabit:

SUPREME

I don't really like her videos except pretend but I'll watch