Do yawl agree with Queen Loni?

Started by Young, September 26, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 26, 2018, 07:10:44 PM
Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 06:51:44 PM
All I'm saying is they'll rush to indict a black person, or even a white female, before they take down a white man.

All them white male police offers that don killed unarmed black ppl and the first indictment on one of those cases is delivered to a woman?

The system is fucked up and fixing it will never be a silent feat.

I agree with this too.
:sistas:

yummy

Eh, I'm not really understanding all this caping for him. Look into some of this man's personal politics and how he truly felt about other black people and realize that this isn't the time to be throwing up fists and trying to march on Washington. And I think, for a lot of folks jumping to his Cosby's defense, this has more to do with a worship of power and celebrity than trying to balance the scales of punishment for black men and white men.

fedswatchin

Justin Bieber ass don sang the nigger song and taped the shit and has only blossomed in his career

Roseanne sat up and said wassuhname was an ape and CBS took her career and damn her life away.

The law is harder on BROWNS and GIRLS. who gon fix that?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: TALISA2.0 on September 26, 2018, 07:21:46 PM
Justin Bieber ass don sang the nigger song and taped the shit and has only blossomed in his career

Roseanne sat up and said wassuhname was an ape and CBS took her career and damn her life away.

The law is harder on BROWNS and GIRLS. who gon fix that?

fedswatchin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 26, 2018, 07:15:09 PM
Eh, I'm not really understanding all this caping for him. Look into some of this man's personal politics and how he truly felt about other black people and realize that this isn't the time to be throwing up fists and trying to march on Washington. And I think, for a lot of folks jumping to his Cosby's defense, this has more to do with a worship of power and celebrity than trying to balance the scales of punishment for black men and white men.
n

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: BowDown on September 26, 2018, 06:59:11 PM
There were over 60 women claiming Bill drugged them..

:diddraispoot:
Were you one of them?

LOONA.

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on September 26, 2018, 07:45:20 PM
n

LOONA.

Says the person typing up essays about things that's already common sense.

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on September 26, 2018, 07:49:19 PM
Says the person typing up essays about things that's already common sense.
*that are already

fedswatchin

September 26, 2018, 07:52:57 PM #41 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 07:53:23 PM by TALISA2.0
Whether it's a common thought or not, I'm gonna speak out on it

The law is fixed to support white men and that's very clear here in this thread

I'm not quoting an idiot who believes the only reason ppl are mad is because they're enamored with celebrity and can't watch the Cosby Show

LOONA.

Go and fix "don" while you're at it.     

LOONA.

fedswatchin

That's not my position

:dead:

My position is: BALANCE it out :uhh: how many times do I have to say and reiterate that?