These pale fucking DEMONS. My blood is boiling!!!

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, March 04, 2019, 04:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Rxxf

BRANDY

Admin

Question, do you really sit and watch a whole video of racists saying racist shit? Like, isn't that depressing?

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: squid on March 04, 2019, 04:50:49 PM
Question, do you really sit and watch a whole video of racists saying racist shit? Like, isn't that depressing?

It really is depressing and triggering. But it's hard not to watch it. I KNOW it'll upset me, but to not watch would feel like burying my head in the sand.

Rxxf

Quote from: ShujiVengers (Brandy Ain't Coming) on March 04, 2019, 04:54:13 PM

It really is depressing and triggering. But it's hard not to watch it. I KNOW it'll upset me, but to not watch would feel like burying my head in the sand.

Interesting perspective.
I don't think there is a right or wrong in regard to that.

I just couldn't do it. To feed them that energy, or myself - from my perspective, of course. There are other things to do to combat that.
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

:ermm: :uhm: :unsure:

Kalifornia.

Waits for the fake apologies, and the "This video doesn't represent who I really am" comments.

Or they'll just blame if on being drunk.

Kurama

:unsure:

BAPHOMET.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Fuck y'all. Politics and social justice issues are my thing. I can't look away. Fuck you especially SPIC bitch.

Sinpool

I honestly just love watching these people get caught and seeing the about face that happens when the whole internet is lashing them.