Solange Cancels Coachella Performances

Started by Freemala Harris, April 07, 2019, 10:15:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

BAPHOMET.

CHOKE

BrokenHeartsHeal

Yeah, her >>>> most of her lineup. Would have been happy with some TRUE EP and ASATT performances. Why the fuck not?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 08, 2019, 12:42:04 AM
not even on Solange's worst day
Well that's ur opinion as is What I posted mines :blink:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

April 08, 2019, 01:31:53 AM #23 Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 01:32:06 AM by Bloodborne.
Anyway.

:loose2when::loose2when::loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

Dawn makes awful music, voice sucks, gets no recognition (will never pop off) and on top of all of THAT she's super ugly. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bloodborne. on April 08, 2019, 01:55:09 AM
Dawn makes awful music, voice sucks, gets no recognition (will never pop off) and on top of all of THAT she's super ugly.
All of this could literally be said about solange  :dead:

Vonc2002

One thing I'll give solange is she's an actual genuine artist, unlike beyonce's contrived ass

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on April 08, 2019, 02:07:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2019, 01:25:04 AM
MOST of solange's music AIN'T good

Lol you just be saying anything. The only bad album is the new one.
:plzstop: ALL THE TIME.