Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on November 25, 2015, 08:39:34 PM
Whateves

Yeah I'm kinda over it at this point.

Bran seems to be over it too.   

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

U bastards are getting on my nerves
Her music has always been her styling combined with a snapshot of the musical climate at that time so i dont see how it would be any different next go round

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Drais. on November 26, 2015, 02:09:37 AM
Quote from: Kurama on November 25, 2015, 08:39:34 PM
Whateves

Yeah I'm kinda over it at this point.

Bran seems to be over it too.   

i dont see any indication of being over it

Shes taking her normal breaks from music but
Shes never stopped recording new stuff in the studio
Its not like shes just been vacationing in jamaica somehwere

She had that rico love album
She had the ep
And feature on that song with the rapper
And im sure shes working on her next full album project

And im sure zoe is finished filming so

I dont get it

Different

RekeRig

Yea ...  she's sold millions more than once and even after those albums, she STILL took 4 year breaks :dead: it will always be this way lol. If an artist can take a four year break after a SMASH album like NSN, then .... ch. 

throwintheTAL

honestly nothing stewie says is makin a lot of sense lately

being disabled has gotta be fckin tough

CarseyWerner

November 26, 2015, 06:48:49 AM #156 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:10:45 AM by CarseyWerner
I hate that Brandy has been making me question who I really have been stanning for through the years. Obviously that voice which belongs to her, but she doesn't really deserve all the credit for most of what I've loved. I suppose I used to stan for her A&R, Executive Producers, Publicist, Manager, Art Director, Stylist, Video Directors etc... It's so apparent that her team sucks and has sucked for awhile. Without the Atlantic machine she seems rather lackluster as an artist. There haven't been any sightings of the BRANDY brand since 2004. (It started to diminish with the Ultima endorsement.)  She is an amazing talent that has been resting on her laurels. The general public doesn't know how to appreciate talent unless it's properly presented. (See Keke Wyatt vs Beyonce) The overall package is not up to par and she is well aware of that. Sadly she hasn't done anything to change it.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 26, 2015, 06:48:49 AM
I hate that Brandy has been making me question who I really have been stanning for through the years. Obviously that voice which belongs to her, but she doesn't really deserve the credit for most of what I've loved. I suppose I used to stan for her A&R, Executive Producers, Publicist, Manager, Art Director, Stylist, Video Directors etc... It's so apparent that her team sucks and has sucked for awhile. Without the Atlantic machine she seems rather lackluster as an artist. She is an amazing talent that has been resting on her laurels. The general public doesn't know how to appreciate talent unless it's properly presented. (See Keke Wyatt vs Beyonce) The overall package is not up to par and she is well aware of that. Sadly she hasn't done anything to change it.

:kii: :kii:

Well how silly does that sound that ur only really into an artist if they have a good promo team
Gaga had a huge push behind ha and no one cares
Tamar had 5 tv shows and still isnt pushing that many units

Like there really isnt any artist from the 90s slaying right now

Who cares about her teamm she should be independent anyhow hell lil mo is keepin ha name out there lol and releasing albums still

Just support ur artist and the rest will fall in place

Different

CarseyWerner

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 26, 2015, 06:56:32 AM
I hate that Brandy has been making me question who I really have been stanning for through the years. Obviously that voice which belongs to her, but she doesn't really deserve the credit for most of what I've loved. I suppose I used to stan for her A&R, Executive Producers, Publicist, Manager, Art Director, Stylist, Video Directors etc... It's so apparent that her team sucks and has sucked for awhile. Without the Atlantic machine she seems rather lackluster as an artist. She is an amazing talent that has been resting on her laurels. The general public doesn't know how to appreciate talent unless it's properly presented. (See Keke Wyatt vs Beyonce) The overall package is not up to par and she is well aware of that. Sadly she hasn't done anything to change it.

Well how silly does that sound that ur only really into an artist if they have a good promo team

Who cares about her teamm she should be independent anyhow hell lil mo is keepin ha name out there lol and releasing albums still

But Brandy is riding the fence. She takes her time trying to find the right major and get the right producers as if she's really trying to win, but handles her business dealings like she's Teedra Moses. If she's not trying to top the charts anymore just be indie and release music for your fanbase on your own terms.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

throwintheTAL

RekeRig

Quote from: G L O C K on November 26, 2015, 07:31:17 AM
Adrian is a mess :dead:
wait u think Adrian is pretending to be this Carsey person? s;ssssd

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 26, 2015, 07:03:07 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 26, 2015, 06:56:32 AM

But Brandy is riding the fence. She takes her time trying to find the right major and get the right producers as if she's really trying to win, but handles her business dealings like she's Teedra Moses. If she's not trying to top the charts anymore just be indie and release music for your fanbase on your own terms.

Riding what fence? Gorl shes recording music and tryna get it released
Well she did all that with 211 and ppul are still abit salty with that
So top of the charts is a luck of the draw if she makes a single thats specifically geared to be a radio smash as well as a chart topper well....thats gon be difficult
If she recordds her music and let the music speak for itself with decent promo she will be fine

You guys thought releasing sooner was the key but that really just adds more risk for ha at this point

But yew doin tew much

Different

Miranda

Why was my thread moved and this is still here?