HONESTY HOUR: Brandy's Current Music Career

Started by MAY, November 25, 2015, 04:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: r on November 26, 2015, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: RIG on November 26, 2015, 03:36:20 AM
Yea ...  she's sold millions more than once and even after those albums, she STILL took 4 year breaks :dead: it will always be this way lol. If an artist can take a four year break after a SMASH album like NSN, then .... ch.

Brandy will have you graduate Junior High, High School and College from one era to the next.
:plzstop:

jfkla What Kinda truth  :plzstop:

I graduated from Middle School when Put it Down was released & i'm graduating highschool in May.

What the fuck  :ohwow:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

She want yall to focus on yall schoolin bby then u get a nice present after graduation

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 26, 2015, 11:41:51 AM
Quote from: r on November 26, 2015, 09:17:13 AM
Quote from: RIG on November 26, 2015, 03:36:20 AM
Yea ...  she's sold millions more than once and even after those albums, she STILL took 4 year breaks :dead: it will always be this way lol. If an artist can take a four year break after a SMASH album like NSN, then .... ch.

Brandy will have you graduate Junior High, High School and College from one era to the next.
:plzstop:

jfkla What Kinda truth  :plzstop:

I graduated from Middle School when Put it Down was released & i'm graduating highschool in May.

What the fuck  :ohwow:

Now see...
:kii:
BRANDY

Rxxf

A bitch could give birth and send her child to Pre-school before Bran releases another era.
:dead:

Love you, Bran. Lol.
BRANDY

Miranda

it's like every era of hers is a "comeback" at this point... like sis, you done came back 3 times, how about you just STAY:

CHOKE

Maybe she sees herself as an actress first now.

brocka4life

November 26, 2015, 12:59:18 PM #186 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 12:59:32 PM by brocka4life
Is it really a music...career?

I just see it as her throwing out an album every 4 years, staying for 3 to 6 months and then vanishing.

Rxxf

November 26, 2015, 12:59:23 PM #187 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:01:59 PM by r
Honestly, especially after seeing Brandy live on Broadway and hearing the favorable comments from the young and older audiences in the crowd, I think Brandy focusing on ACTING will only extend her career and give it an ever-lasting effect. It crosses all formats (demographics) on Broadway. I was in awe by the raves I was hearing behind me, next to me, etc.

I wouldn't mind Brandy really challenging herself in roles and really dominating acting in her 40s.

I know she has the voice for a lifetime of singing. And she will release her albums whenever she feels likes it - and the response will be based upon her team.

But acting is what is going to keep this woman around for decades.

Some people do tours (Tina Turner, Beyonce, etc).

For Bran, it'll be acting.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: brocka4life on November 26, 2015, 12:59:18 PM
Is it really a music...career?

I just see it as her throwing out an album every 4 years, staying for 3 to 6 months and then vanishing.

I hate to agree... But yeah.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Steffon

Quote from: Mel. on November 25, 2015, 04:14:17 PM
I'm just gonna say I'm disappointed in how things are handled
and the false promises...

Pretty much

AfroJisiac

Quote from: ВRΔNDYology on November 25, 2015, 04:09:59 PM
I just want consistency, proper planning, and execution of said plan when it comes to her music.

thank u