Brandy confirmed to appear on the BET awards

Started by Temporary, June 22, 2015, 08:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miranda

Hosting the Awards would have been a fantastic gig. Are u guys crazy?

Xtina hosted the EMA's during her peak.

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: FOHWTBS on June 22, 2015, 09:52:26 PM
There's nothing with hosting an award show. At least you're visible throughout the entire show and can promote whatever project you have going on with subtle hints.

A performance can either go one of two ways. You can be the highlight of the night or the dud of the night if the performance falls flat.

Bran doesn't give flat performances though  :justabit:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: BowDown on June 22, 2015, 09:49:00 PM
I don't think anyone's really above hosting an awards show. Yes, she should be performing but she's also an entertainer/actress.

I don't think she's above hosting, I just don't think it fits with the Brandy bran... I would say the same thing if it was the Grammys. But idk if she would turn that down  :cheerup:

Young

How can you be above HOSTING an entire award show

Da fuck is wrong with yawl

She could even open with a skit from Roxie, Moesha or whatever the hell she wants to do to promote herself the entire time

Dummies

Lazarus

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on June 22, 2015, 09:54:02 PM
There's nothing with hosting an award show. At least you're visible throughout the entire show and can promote whatever project you have going on with subtle hints.

A performance can either go one of two ways. You can be the highlight of the night or the dud of the night if the performance falls flat.

Um....never said she did. Just speaking in general.   :lipton:

FRANCE

Quote from: Young on June 22, 2015, 09:56:50 PM

She could even open with a skit from Roxie, Moesha or whatever the hell she wants to do to promote herself the entire time

Dummies

!!!

BigDawg

Dummies

I agree

:cheerup:

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: FOHWTBS on June 22, 2015, 09:57:43 PM
Quote from: DrewBabyLove on June 22, 2015, 09:54:02 PM

Um....never said she did. Just speaking in general.   :lipton:

I know my love I just wanted to give bran a quick plug  :justabit:

DrewBabyLove

Dummies

Well when you put it like that...

:cheerup:

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: pCj on June 22, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 22, 2015, 08:47:50 PM
Quote from: RekeRig on June 22, 2015, 08:41:25 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 22, 2015, 08:36:51 PM
She'll be in the audience I'm sure

why would they announce her just to be in the audience?

n

I am sorry, but I just can't get excited about this. They have put her name out there before only for her to be doing absolutely nothing. I mean had Whitney not croaked, would we have gotten that epic performance. I am usually not a naysayer, but the EBT's I just can not do

I mean...I'm not too excited because I know she has better things lined up than whatever she's doing @ the BET awards, but more Bran is more Bran  :letsmessfag:

They never confirmed her last year or put her name on a commercial.  They just posted some pictures.  They were excited to be working with her on Zoe Moon, but couldn't say anything, yet.  We took the pics and ran with it.  Zoe Moon > some BET awards appearance.....

Cowgirl

Dummies
:plea:

Dee

'ology

It would be cool if she hosted. Them even asking her shows how much power she has in the industry. And she could've came out to some crazy performance to open the show like Monique.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cowgirl

Quote from: brandyology on June 22, 2015, 10:09:50 PM
It would be cool if she hosted. Them even asking her shows how much power she has in the industry. And she could've came out to some crazy performance to open the show like Monique.
No. That's too far.
:melmel: