SCREAMING! Queen HATED "Sweetner"

Started by Mel., August 26, 2019, 01:38:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justcommenting

Also Sweetener only won because of Ariana's popular. I doubt her peers voted for it. Even if they did, the public said no. The Grammys have become a popularity contest at best. 

Edge gorl

Quote from: ophlendria on August 26, 2019, 03:37:00 AM
Quote from: mean TS ho on August 26, 2019, 03:08:20 AM
call me birl again & kelly n her funky ass bby will pay for it

fck sweetner

pons bby i wasn't even talking abt u

so watch ur mouth on kelly hun

:uhh:

:guys:

b7

Edge gorl

ophababes.

Kaeli.

Quote from: justcommenting on August 26, 2019, 03:35:02 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2019, 01:45:24 AM
Who gives af. meanwhile it won Ariana a grammy for best pop vocal album :dead:

And?

The Grammys are irrelevant in the age of public opinion aka social media. It's also an award given out by a bunch of old biased white men. Metacritic Rolling Stones all that stuff is dead and influences no ones opinions anymore. What matters is what the public says. The public did not like Sweetener. Ariana knew that and released another album 6 months later.
the public didn't like sweetener yet they gave it 3 hits and a platinum cert?

What

Kaeli.

Quote from: justcommenting on August 26, 2019, 03:38:09 AM
Also Sweetener only won because of Ariana's popular. I doubt her peers voted for it. Even if they did, the public said no. The Grammys have become a popularity contest at best.
she beat Gaga, Taylor, Pink, Camila, Kelly Clarkson & Shawn Mendes

Bdndndnndnd

Why are your takes so shitty

Stop posting please

Vonc2002

August 26, 2019, 04:16:14 AM #38 Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 04:16:39 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: justcommenting on August 26, 2019, 03:35:02 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2019, 01:45:24 AM
Who gives af. meanwhile it won Ariana a grammy for best pop vocal album :dead:

And?
And clearly someone liked it,  dummy.  Hence the comments in this very thread.  Sweetner was better than that album she released 6 months later so bringing that up was dumb as well
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 26, 2019, 03:54:13 AM
Quote from: justcommenting on August 26, 2019, 03:38:09 AM
she beat Gaga, Taylor, Pink, Camila, Kelly Clarkson & Shawn Mendes

Bdndndnndnd

Why are your takes so shitty

Stop posting please
Right, that makes no sense.  Most of the people there are popular. Why didn't she win both if that was the case? This the same fag raging out about that damn chicken sandwich tho so MEH
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2019, 01:48:46 AM
Now that blazed mess with DONE Minaj was atrocious and Shouldve never been recorded
That song with nicki is one of the worst songs I've ever heard
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

'ology

'ology

Thank you next kinda planked all over Sweet & low. I finally got into it and ghostin, fake smile, in my head, 7 rings
:gorlonfire:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'ology on August 26, 2019, 05:52:04 AM
Thank you next kinda planked all over Sweet & low. I finally got into it and ghostin, fake smile, in my head, 7 rings
:gorlonfire:
All really nice. Sweetner>>>>>