I need to get my morning stanning in
:diddraispoot:

CHOKE

Cam yawl make up ur damn mind, shit

Young

Annie

May 02, 2020, 07:29:46 PM #20 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 07:30:10 PM by Annie
I don't get why GD needs to be closed.
I mean it is quarantine time..can't we all decide for ourselves what we want to talk about? Most of us have some extra time to check. I personally think it gets boring after a while if we don't have different topics. I'm sure the brandy section will get the views now that things start moving. But we are still waiting on the video, still waiting on the album..

/.\

Monika

Yahudah

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Annie on May 02, 2020, 07:29:46 PM
I mean it is quarantine time..can't we all decide for ourselves what we want to talk about? Most of us have some extra time to check. I personally think it gets boring after a while if we don't have different topics. I'm sure the brandy section will get the views now that things start moving. But we are still waiting on the video, still waiting on the album..
some ppl are just team petty and wanna have a reason to think they are better than others :dead:

Annie

It is turning into North Korea again :thatssowendy:

/.\

Amazing

Quote from: Annie on May 02, 2020, 07:29:46 PM

I hope the album drops soon with 20 songs on it.  :gorlonfire:

Scott.

I'm so lost on all of this.

Keionte

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on May 03, 2020, 03:42:08 AM
It is turning into North Korea again :thatssowendy:
ncncncncnccnc

reekz

Annie

/.\