Hotfuzz07

Quote from: Lee on May 03, 2020, 12:48:02 PM
Quote from: hewritez on May 03, 2020, 12:43:26 PM
PID just had terrible editing
I remember when the beat didn't match up with the choreo

I was tf pissed  :raycharles2urmess:

!!!
And the blue background at the end with the wall and Chris was the pits

Haha it was cheap but I liked that scene for some reason.

Keionte

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 11:27:33 AM
Quote from: Keionte on May 03, 2020, 10:24:07 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 04:41:38 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 04:06:33 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 03:58:15 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 12:29:12 AM
ddsdsdsdsdsdsds with the quality of the vid i mean! we know you be letting her and Toni Braxton HAVE it these days

you deserve to smile a bit :kii:
Yep I've been side eyeing both of them lately. Toni better do a proper video for "Do It" because that lace performance isn't it. Damn near about to fucking strip. Like ch.... And back to Brandy that clip I saw she looked awkward af and I just don't like the way the movements are edited too damn fast like that. I'm still trying to get into the song.... :'(
gdhhdhdjj i completely understand man. I'm not gonna act like that neck piece and suit didn't make me wince a little bit because it looks uncomfortable for her, but that's really the only part for me that i can say that about. Again this is just for me and what i saw

I think we'll all be less split on the video than we are on the song, surprisingly  :dead:

I thought it would be the opposite but we'll see when it comes out of course. I could be dead ass wrong sdddd
I'm going to be honest as a Brandy fan. I just don't use the song and the video snippet just looks awkward. She needs to leave Frank Gatson and his gaggle of fags alone and find a new choreographer because I'm just not feeling it.

v

not she needs to leave them because YOU'RE not feeling it  :plzstop:
It's my fucking opinion. Back the fuck off. I've been on BSource before it was a BSource motherfucker. So let's not today because I'm not in the mood and I have plenty of fucking time today.

Nigga I simply laughed at what you said. I didnt say you couldn't have your opinion.
But I know you better watch who the fuck u talking to like that before I drag ur geriatric troll doll looking ass.  :uhh:

b7

!!!
they flat out cut out all the dancing

That was pure mess and felt like sabotage. I know everyone got cussed out that day

Remember the behind the scenes clips? They're probably still on YouTube. Soooo much dancing cut out

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Keionte on May 03, 2020, 01:13:50 PM
ddsdsdsdsdsdsds with the quality of the vid i mean! we know you be letting her and Toni Braxton HAVE it these days

Yep I've been side eyeing both of them lately. Toni better do a proper video for "Do It" because that lace performance isn't it. Damn near about to fucking strip. Like ch.... And back to Brandy that clip I saw she looked awkward af and I just don't like the way the movements are edited too damn fast like that. I'm still trying to get into the song.... :'(
gdhhdhdjj i completely understand man. I'm not gonna act like that neck piece and suit didn't make me wince a little bit because it looks uncomfortable for her, but that's really the only part for me that i can say that about. Again this is just for me and what i saw

I think we'll all be less split on the video than we are on the song, surprisingly  :dead:

I thought it would be the opposite but we'll see when it comes out of course. I could be dead ass wrong sdddd
I'm going to be honest as a Brandy fan. I just don't use the song and the video snippet just looks awkward. She needs to leave Frank Gatson and his gaggle of fags alone and find a new choreographer because I'm just not feeling it.

v

It's my fucking opinion. Back the fuck off. I've been on BSource before it was a BSource motherfucker. So let's not today because I'm not in the mood and I have plenty of fucking time today.

Nigga I simply laughed at what you said. I didnt say you couldn't have your opinion.
But I know you better watch who the fuck u talking to like that before I drag ur geriatric troll doll looking ass.  :uhh:
I can say whatever the fuck I want to say. Your ass is hiding behind an avatar. Show your fucking mug. I swear it's always some fag that thinks he can hide behind a screen and get buck. I👏🏾HAVE👏🏾TIME👏🏾TODAY!!!! I don't give a fuck about you coming for my mug. I know that I'm ugly and I'm fine with that. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LOOK LIKE?
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 01:29:53 PM

!!!

That was pure mess and felt like sabotage. I know everyone got cussed out that day

Remember the behind the scenes clips? They're probably still on YouTube. Soooo much dancing cut out
:fuming:

I feel like newer Hype Williams videos are edited so poorly. Just look at Not Myself Tonight or even Video Phone. They just don't compare to his 90s or early 00s work.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 01:30:31 PM

v

I can say whatever the fuck I want to say. Your ass is hiding behind an avatar. Show your fucking mug. I swear it's always some fag that thinks he can hide behind a screen and get buck. I👏🏾HAVE👏🏾TIME👏🏾TODAY!!!! I don't give a fuck about you coming for my mug. I know that I'm ugly and I'm fine with that. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU LOOK LIKE?
Omg wtf is going on?

Keionte

v

I know that I'm ugly and I'm fine with that.

As you should fag. lol
keep acting hard and I will find those nudes of yours that was posted on BSourse with those knock knees and anorexic frail body of yours.
calm yo ass down Mr.Burns

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Keionte on May 03, 2020, 01:39:04 PM

v

As you should fag. lol
keep acting hard and I will find those nudes of yours that was posted on BSourse with those knock knees and anorexic frail body of yours.
That's your mammy.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Keionte

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 04:02:57 PM
Quote from: Keionte on May 03, 2020, 01:39:04 PM

v

As you should fag. lol
That's your mammy.
v

No Jay, it was you.

BORderline

v

But I know you better watch who the fuck u talking to like that before I drag ur geriatric troll doll looking ass. :uhh:

hgf

h
f
hf
h
h

h
f

dc
sd
ds

What is wrong with y'all?
fg
f
gfd

:plzstop:

BORderline

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 03, 2020, 01:34:00 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 01:29:53 PM

!!!

:fuming:

I feel like newer Hype Williams videos are edited so poorly. Just look at Not Myself Tonight or even Video Phone. They just don't compare to his 90s or early 00s work.

NMT flopped because of the video.
The Xtina's fans were PISSED and the critics were hard as hell omg fgnkfdgkddkfghfkhgkhdkhg
He is very hit or miss. I was shocked at the poor and cheap quality of the video with Nicki and Ariana.

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2020, 10:51:57 AM
How was the video snippet?! I missed it
:stressed:
im really tryna see the mess