Baby mama music video snippet

Started by Therealsypano, May 02, 2020, 10:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovechild

Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 11:41:56 PM
I will say, you'll miss her singing along to her crazy adlibs after the second verse. Like TAOL and all those videos, i love when she does that cuz she lip syncs and sings to her vocals PERFECTLY in all of her music videos. She might even sing out for real, Idk.

But, remember, Kehlani's verse was scrapped right before the video shoot so i think that's why. It's the part Kehlani was supposed to do before they found out she couldn't do the video.

Not a big deal but as a brandy fan, it's what i miss and look for. Little things

Wait what? You're not talking about the yea yea yeas that's I'm obsessed with are you?

b7

Quote from: lovechild on May 03, 2020, 12:11:16 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 11:41:56 PM
I will say, you'll miss her singing along to her crazy adlibs after the second verse. Like TAOL and all those videos, i love when she does that cuz she lip syncs and sings to her vocals PERFECTLY in all of her music videos. She might even sing out for real, Idk.

But, remember, Kehlani's verse was scrapped right before the video shoot so i think that's why. It's the part Kehlani was supposed to do before they found out she couldn't do the video.

Not a big deal but as a brandy fan, it's what i miss and look for. Little things

Wait what? You're not talking about the yea yea yeas that's I'm obsessed with are you?
i am!

I don't know what variation of that Kehlani did but i wanted to see Bran sing that part so bad. Brandy's vocals are IN the video by the way

I'm just saying i wanted a close up shot of her singing em  :kii:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 10:06:32 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 02, 2020, 09:52:51 PM
I'm not sold on the video either from that snippet
I think you might be pleasantly surprised! i hope
Why?
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

CREAM.

DraeDrizzl3

May 03, 2020, 12:26:52 AM #64 Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 12:27:12 AM by DraeDrizzl3
Quote from: CREAM. on May 03, 2020, 12:13:55 AM
HGFFFFDDDFGHHGGFFFFFFHHjKjJhhH
SKDKSKAKAKAKAAKKAKAKA

Jay like "I think tf NOT"
:dead:

b7

ddsdsdsdsdsdsds with the quality of the vid i mean! we know you be letting her and Toni Braxton HAVE it these days

you deserve to smile a bit :kii:

CREAM.

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 03, 2020, 12:26:52 AM
SKDKSKAKAKAKAAKKAKAKA

SSSSSSDDDDFDdddssddffffDDDDDFfddd

I legit cackled

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 12:29:12 AM
ddsdsdsdsdsdsds with the quality of the vid i mean! we know you be letting her and Toni Braxton HAVE it these days

Yep I've been side eyeing both of them lately. Toni better do a proper video for "Do It" because that lace performance isn't it. Damn near about to fucking strip. Like ch.... And back to Brandy that clip I saw she looked awkward af and I just don't like the way the movements are edited too damn fast like that. I'm still trying to get into the song.... :'(
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on May 03, 2020, 12:26:52 AM
SKDKSKAKAKAKAAKKAKAKA

You know me too well Drae.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

b7

Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 03:58:15 AM

Yep I've been side eyeing both of them lately. Toni better do a proper video for "Do It" because that lace performance isn't it. Damn near about to fucking strip. Like ch.... And back to Brandy that clip I saw she looked awkward af and I just don't like the way the movements are edited too damn fast like that. I'm still trying to get into the song.... :'(
gdhhdhdjj i completely understand man. I'm not gonna act like that neck piece and suit didn't make me wince a little bit because it looks uncomfortable for her, but that's really the only part for me that i can say that about. Again this is just for me and what i saw

I think we'll all be less split on the video than we are on the song, surprisingly  :dead:

I thought it would be the opposite but we'll see when it comes out of course. I could be dead ass wrong sdddd

b7

Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 04:06:33 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 03:58:15 AM

gdhhdhdjj i completely understand man. I'm not gonna act like that neck piece and suit didn't make me wince a little bit because it looks uncomfortable for her, but that's really the only part for me that i can say that about. Again this is just for me and what i saw

I think we'll all be less split on the video than we are on the song, surprisingly  :dead:

I thought it would be the opposite but we'll see when it comes out of course. I could be dead ass wrong sdddd
I'm going to be honest as a Brandy fan. I just don't use the song and the video snippet just looks awkward. She needs to leave Frank Gatson and his gaggle of fags alone and find a new choreographer because I'm just not feeling it.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"