Baby mama music video snippet

Started by Therealsypano, May 02, 2020, 10:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

How was the video snippet?! I missed it
:stressed:

Mizphit

Is it going to be a midnight release?? I need to know if I should call out tomorrow
Snap: @rossthazombie
Insta: @_Mizphit
Twat:  @Mizphit

Le Champ

Quote from: Mizphit on May 03, 2020, 11:02:33 AM
Is it going to be a midnight release?? I need to know if I should call out tomorrow

I actually don't know! It might premiere on BET, then online later. I have no idea though.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on May 03, 2020, 09:02:36 AM
Quote from: Troye on May 03, 2020, 08:27:18 AM
Quote from: Ntwadumela on May 03, 2020, 08:19:40 AM
Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 03, 2020, 07:10:51 AM
It feels like she went with the same visual concept as PID tbh. Even the single cover being graffiti art.

That makes sense because PID was mildly successful .. she is smart to go with that same concept

Also if the label would have pushed it like they SEEM like they are doing with babies mother the song could have done a lot better actually cause I noticed a lot of ppl been dragging pid but i still love it and if and when it comes on in the club ppl still rock with it so yeah

Yeah I find it quite amaxing that when it drops best thing ever slays everything ever done before
But nothing changes about it and years later its the worst thing they ever heard or seen
Ive never seen that before i always tbought grow to love it more not grow to hate it
Same with rhd

Amazing
Her Hair
The concept
The acting
The theme

*nothing changes*
But years later

Terrible
Cheap
Bad concept
Worst video
Over it

Its very bi polar
But ppul that give their honest opinions in real time are somehow brandy haters ruining the moment lol

Sigh

Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything but you're right .. same ppl praising pid 8 years ago are putting it down (pun intended) now lol but I'll always love it cause it gave us a new song of brandy's that can be played in the club 

Le Champ

I've always used PID the song. The video is a different story.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

May 03, 2020, 11:11:36 AM #95 Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 11:12:16 AM by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉
Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2020, 10:51:57 AM
How was the video snippet?! I missed it
:stressed:
You can still see it at the iTunes store

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Since when is a #3 hit mildly successful.? Anything in the top 10 left alone top 5 is a hit period.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Keionte on May 03, 2020, 10:24:07 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 04:41:38 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 04:06:33 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on May 03, 2020, 03:58:15 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 03, 2020, 12:29:12 AM
ddsdsdsdsdsdsds with the quality of the vid i mean! we know you be letting her and Toni Braxton HAVE it these days

you deserve to smile a bit :kii:
Yep I've been side eyeing both of them lately. Toni better do a proper video for "Do It" because that lace performance isn't it. Damn near about to fucking strip. Like ch.... And back to Brandy that clip I saw she looked awkward af and I just don't like the way the movements are edited too damn fast like that. I'm still trying to get into the song.... :'(
gdhhdhdjj i completely understand man. I'm not gonna act like that neck piece and suit didn't make me wince a little bit because it looks uncomfortable for her, but that's really the only part for me that i can say that about. Again this is just for me and what i saw

I think we'll all be less split on the video than we are on the song, surprisingly  :dead:

I thought it would be the opposite but we'll see when it comes out of course. I could be dead ass wrong sdddd
I'm going to be honest as a Brandy fan. I just don't use the song and the video snippet just looks awkward. She needs to leave Frank Gatson and his gaggle of fags alone and find a new choreographer because I'm just not feeling it.

v

not she needs to leave them because YOU'RE not feeling it  :plzstop:
It's my fucking opinion. Back the fuck off. I've been on BSource before it was a BSource motherfucker. So let's not today because I'm not in the mood and I have plenty of fucking time today.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm getting a major dance craze vibe from those clips and I love it.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

lovechild

I loved PID and brandy definitely gagged us! The looks , the choreo , the confidence! But everybody loves to critique and go back and look at every flaw. Wasn't a perfect video but it was sick for that moment.  

Rxxf

Quote from: lovechild on May 03, 2020, 12:10:32 PM
I loved PID and brandy definitely gagged us! The looks , the choreo , the confidence! But everybody loves to critique and go back and look at every flaw. Wasn't a perfect video but it was sick for that moment. 
BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: lovechild on May 03, 2020, 12:10:32 PM

!!!!!

Her confidence was through the roof and every performance That era was amazing imo

hewritez

PID just had terrible editing
I remember when the beat didn't match up with the choreo

I was tf pissed  :raycharles2urmess:

Hotfuzz07

I liked the PID video (beside the scene with the afro, which had potential) and the performances too. It was fun and fitted the song. 
She worked her ass off and looked great. Too bad the era was short lived.